“Intreasting concept and good food”
Review of Vapiano - CLOSED

Vapiano
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I found the concept of this restaurant a little strange, because of the canteen/food court style ordering method where different counters serve different types of food and it means it can be difficult to pick what you really want if its your first visit.

That said the food is good and the atmosphere is good.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

I go here since 2 years. The food, doesn't matter what, always very good, service very polite and the environment clean.200 letters are too many. Noodles good, soup good, pizza good, what else? Everything good.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Was introduced to this place by German Military collegues who know quality European food. Excellent pasta is made to order - including al dente - what else can I say!?

Reviewed 3 February 2013

I can't say enough about this place! My wife and myself have been eating here once a week since the fall of 2012. They even catered a family party for me! They never disappoint. Vapiano's has turned me into a pasta lover! I've tried the spicy tomato sauce, pink sauce and several versions of their cream sauces. The sauces are bursting with flavor and freshness flavorful. The secret to their great food is the sauce which they create in front of you along with their homemade pasta. Yes fresh homemade pasta made on sight!!!! I've tried the spaghetti and Campanella versions. I love the al'dente Campanella version smooth and the combination with the cream sauce is out of this world. No matter what your favorite pasta is they will not disappoint! The Caesar salad is one of the best never! The dressing is perfect, fresh, salad is always crispy and the croutons are perfect. They top it off with a plate of fresh Italian bread! There is so much more I can write about this place from the fresh basil and rosemary plants at each table to the hardworking manager Carmen who always makes his rounds to say hello to us and make sure we are satisfied and to each chef who will cook up a custom sauce if you so desire!!! The best part is the prices!!! i can't believe how reasonable they are! Funny thing Vapiano's is started and owned by a German based company. We visit her weekly and have started bringing family to eat. Everybody we brought loves the food.

1  Thank bmwbadboy
Reviewed 29 January 2013

They have a great atmosphere, especially in the bar area. The music is always great, it's a nice place to go sit down with friends for lunch too. They make your food fresh to order. My go-to is the margherita pizza, hubby loves the pepperoni. The panini sandwiches are great too. We've always been satisfied.