All reviews nice mall shopping mall business travel fire pit bistro area family wedding walking distance bed was comfortable the hotel staff starbucks coffee rooms are clean easy access the air conditioning cheesecake factory no exception king room excellent customer service
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This is an absolute gem of a hotel, if you stay here you will not regret it!
It is about 15 minutes away from Dulles Airport and they run a shuttle service. If you call the hotel when you leave baggage reclaim the friendly driver will collect you and take you to the hotel free of charge.
On arrival to the hotel you'll be greeted with lots of smiles, every member of staff we interacted with was so friendly, you can tell they really enjoy working at the hotel. A special mention to Chad who was a pleasure to deal with!
The hotel location can't be beaten, literally across the road is Dulles town centre. Loads of stores and multiple restaurants.
The food offered in the Bristo is amazing, we enjoyed a fantastic very reasonably priced breakfast with Starbucks coffee. In the evening the bar is a great place to relax and the hotel has a fantastic courtyard with fire pit!
The rooms are huge, enough space for two big suitcases to be open on the floor. The rooms have a coffee machine so you can enjoy a coffee in the morning. The TV is massive and has plenty of channels. The rooms were very clean and most importantly had the most amazing beds. The rooms are quiet so you'll have a great nights stay.
Our only regret was we didn't stay longer in this amazing hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chad S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Dulles Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Dear love_sunManchester,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and visit to Northern Virginia. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area! Please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

Best regards,

Chad Smith
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel because it is close to the mall and the airport. I usually do some shopping when I have a layover in Dulles at Dulles Town Center. I was doing some shopping in Lord & Taylor and Dulles Town Center and I stumbled across this gem called LXRandCo. It is a luxury vintage boutique inside of Lord & Taylors Handbag Department. "They sell pre loved" luxury handbags and luggage.I could not believe my eyes! I got a Louis Vuitton travel bag for myself and one to take back to my country as a gift. The prices were fabulous.The service was fantastic as well. I can not wait until my next trip so I can go back and collect more goodies.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very modern, with a nice lobby and clean rooms. Check in was fast and parking is ample. The king room with pull out couch provides plenty of space for a family of three. My only complaint is the noise proofing between the rooms and the room and hallway was poor. I could clearly hear a conversation in the room next door, and anyone talking in the hallway. Fortunately my son was able to sleep through the distractions.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic and convenient hotel! It is close to many restaurants and stores and even has a shuttle that will take you to the airport or drop you off within five miles of the hotel. The front desk staff is super friendly. Jason at the front desk was super accommodating and helpful. Francis at the bar was really nice too. Great employees who enjoy their jobs. The bistro is a small restaurant with breakfast and dinner items plus a full bar. The rooms are clean and spacious. There is a pool and fitness center.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Newer Courtyard. 4 levels. Has a nice sized Bistro area to have a snack or drink and mingle with your travel party. Good spot to arrange a meet up. Room size as expected. Bed was very comfy. Better than most Courtyards. Only negative was the water pressure for the sink was weak. But the shower was solid. Small refrigerator in the room. Plenty of plugs for electronics.

Nearby mall and shops. Plenty of grocery stores and restaurants.

Good place to hold over for a night or two.

Date of stay: August 2017