We arrived there Sunday night just after 7:00 p.m. They had a nice-looking small buffet. We both had the buffet and were both hit with food poisoning that night. Diarrhea for both of us, although I also got hit with severe stomache cramps and knots on top of it. It hit me as soon as I ate my last bite. We were both in pretty bad shape that night. The lesson learned was not to eat a buffet that has been sitting out, despite how appetizing it may look. I'm sure if we would have ordered something freshly cooked off the menu, and not the buffet, it would have been fine.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.