“A good stop after a long day of driving”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Emporia
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“A good stop after a long day of driving”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We were traveling south to FLA and didn't have a reservation anywhere to stop. I used my Marriott App and found this location. We stopped and they were very helpful. Got us a room and the place was clean and in order. The breakfast was good and in less than 6 hours we were on the road again. Good spot for a quick stop, clean, quite and staff was very nice.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
FFIS117, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95, responded to this review, 8 September 2014
Thank you for letting others know about your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to you visiting us again.

Kathy Petersen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
New York
Reviewed 19 August 2014

So my family and I decided to stay at this hotel because the Fairfield Inn by Marriott in North Carolina was fully booked. We were coming from Florida and needed to stay overnight after a long drive. The front desk lady was very nice. As soon as we got in our room, I was very impress at how clean and nice it was. Since I'm a bit of germaphobic, I still did my usual cleaning which is wiping the remote control, bathroom door knobs and faucet handle with my Lysol wipes. Now when I was about to use the toilet, a black small box caught my eyes..it was located right behind the toilet. I called my husband and asked him what he thought it was and he said that it was a mouse trap. So we looked around the room and saw another one right by the air condition. We just couldn't believe it!!! The room looked so nice and clean but why do they have mouse traps. We decided not to eat breakfast here just the thought of the place being infested with rats. This was the first time I've encountered a hotel that had mouse traps. I guess looks can truly be deceiving.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Heartofparadise
FFIS117, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay at our hote. Please accept my apology that you saw two of our ant traps. During the rainy season, like we have had here in VA lately, we often have to ensure more effort is giving to getting unwanted "guest" out of our hotel. If we find during inspection process, any sign of pest, we immediately take action. However, we failed to remove these items during your visit. I sincerely apologize this happened and I am certain this made you feel very upset. I do hope you will accept our apology and visit us again.

Morristown, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stopped there on our way to South Carolina. Holly at the front desk made us feel very welcome. Clean room, nothing fancy, but breakfast was good and it was a pleasant stay. We will certainly come back.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for letting other's know about your recent visit. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and do hope that you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for one night on our way up 95. The hotel was easy to find off the exit and makes a nice first impression. The lobby staff was very friendly. Our children were thrilled that the indoor pool was open until 11:00pm. The pool area was clean and perfect for a quick swim before bedtime. The bed and bedding were cozy and soft, and we all got a good night's sleep. The room was very clean. The breakfast the next morning was normal fare, and the staff was very friendly. As we left our room, we passed two different members of the housekeeping staff. Both thanked us for coming and invited us to return. We will definitely be stopping here again.

Stayed July 2014
FFIS117, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
I am delighted that you took the time to let other traveler's know about your experience at our hotel during your recent stay. I am so glad the children enjoyed their swim in our heated indoor pool and I am sure they needed to let off some energy after traveling all day.

We thank you for your business here and hope you will visit us again soon.

Salisbury Mills, New York
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The stay at the Fairfield in Emporia, Virginia was an enjoyable one. The concierge greeted us in a hospitable and friendly manner. She was helpful and courteous. The staff that was overseeing the Breakfast area was very accommodating and friendly. The desk personnel was very open to supplying the various restaurants in the area and providing directions. It was an overall enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Travelinbill_12
Thank you for telling others about our hotel. We appreciate your business and we are delighted you enjoyed our "southern" hospitality. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Winter Springs, Florida
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My family and I stayed here for one nigh on the way to NY. It was a very nice hotel, beds are very comfortable and rooms are updated. Very modern. Staff was very friendly. I didn't get to do much because we just stopped to sleep, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank FBLAF
FFIS117, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
We appreciate your business at our hotel and thank you so much for the review and letting others know about our hotel.

Visit us again soon,
Pembroke pines
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night on a road trip and it was a very spacious and clean room (we may have gotten a wheelchair accessible room). The breakfast was great, there were hot eggs, bagels, pastries, yogurts, and various beverages. The staff was friendly and helpful. There wasn't anything in this area that would make me want to revisit this location specifically but if we are driving by and need a place to stop I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
FFIS117, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
We appreciate your business here in Emporia, VA and are happy that you had a chance to enjoy our breakfast and hotel. We hope your travels will bring you to visit with us again.

Thank you for sharing your experience,
Kathy Petersen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Emporia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia
Best Western Emporia
Best Western Emporia
#5 of 12 in Emporia
Hilton Garden Inn Roanoke Rapids

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Emporia I-95? Share your experiences!