I have reviewed a lot of places and this place is a good stay. I read the reviews and saw a few bad reviews but after staying here can only figure some people just can't be pleased. So I would disregard the bad reviews as the good ones are more like the stay here. The staff was pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable. The king room at the back of the hotel on the third floor we had was large, clean and quiet. Good water pressure and lots of hot water in the clean bathroom. Coffee in the room, ice on each floor with drink machine. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereals, coffee, several types of juice, fruit and GREAT warm cinnamon rolls. Plenty of food and supplies and alert staff doing a good job even emptying the trash so no over flow of dirty dishes. The room was clean with lots of tables and was very busy but everyone looked like they were getting a good breakfast and were happy. I sat in the lobby after eating and saw lots of people coming and going and one man told the front desk "Holiday Inn was right...I feel smarter after staying at Holiday Inn Express". Now I can only think he must have had a good stay too! This is a good stopover from Nags Head and other beach stays. Prices are good also and the Hotel is new. There is also a nice exercise room, WiFi and a small indoor pool that looked inviting. The other couple with us said they had a good stay too. Worth it and I appreciate the good stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Book your Eastern Shores Virginia hotel reservations now & start planning your trip today. For leisure travelers, our Exmore, Virginia, hotel is convenient to numerous tourist destinations such as Eastern Shore wineries, NASA Wallops and Broad Water Ecotours. For a full day of relaxation, you can head to one of the many local beaches on the Chesapeake Bay or take a drive through the world famous Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Exmore, Virginia offers some of the newest and most contemporary accommodations on the Eastern Shore of Virginia and is conveniently located on Route 13. Our hotel in Exmore helps start your day right with the Express Start hot breakfast bar featuring our exclusive cinnamon rolls. Business travelers have access to a 24-hour business center that offers fax & copy services. All guests of our Exmore hotel can enjoy the convenience of free high-speed Internet access. In addition, there is a heated indoor pool and a fitness center to accommodate your active lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Exmore
- Holiday Inn Express Exmore
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Exmore Virginia