“Excellent Korean BBQ”

Breakers Korean BBQ & Grill
Ranked #80 of 460 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: At Breakers, we are committed to sharing the best of Korean culture and food through our signature barbecue flavor profiles. We strive to provide our guests with a first-class dining experience and offer an extensive grill-your-own menu, including an assortment of side dishes. Our food is cooked to perfection using only the freshest ingredients, sourced from the best producers.
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Breakers just recently opened in Fairfax. Atlanta has had one for a while. We had dinner at the new one in Fairfax for the first time last night. Delicious Korean BBQ with traditionally table grills, superior service and upscale ambiance. Lovely full service bar too. All of this was a very pleasant surprise and made for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband and I decided to try out this new Korean BBQ restaurant that opened in Fairfax a few weeks ago. Since we were really not familiar with this type of cuisine, we needed some help from our server, and he was really eager to make sure we had a delcious meal and a good experience. We did. We can't really compare this to other Korean BBQs because we haven't had any other meals like this one, but we did enjoy it. We decided to try the All You Can Eat 1 including beef brisket, pork belly, beef bulgogi, and spicy squid. This came with soup, side dishes, and rice. The only thing we didn't like was the squid which was very tough and chewy. We wouldn't order that one again, but we most certainly will return to Breakers. It's a reasonable priced meal for all the food you get.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I had a phenomenal experience here. The service was very fast, staff was friendly, very attentive and interactive. My server Mingi was one of the best servers I've had world wide, I would ask to sit in his section again. This is my new favorite spot.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

It is suffering some "opening" pains. Nice interior and friendly but new staff. I found some of the food underwhelming. The ribs were tough and the shrimp heavily breaded and tasteless. It certainly needed more spice or flavor and appears to be destined to be overpriced.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

This is a fairly new restaurant open less than a month. Serves the traditional Korean BBQ cooked at your table. Large restaurant with very pleasing decor.

Service was excellent thanks to Daniel. They were serving a special opening all you can Buffett with a choice of a number of items. Ours was about $20 per person a very good price, it will go up to $30 in a month or so.

Unfortunately the food was only so-so. I'm used to flavorful and spicy Korean food and Breakers just didn't have it. Chicken Teriyaki was good but the beef Bulgogi and pork was a bit fatty. All the food just seemed to need more flavor. Perhaps it will improve as time goes on. I'll give them another shot later this year but will probably order off the menu since $30 for the Buffett unless it's improved, is a not a good value.