“Perfection!”
Review of Mazadar Kabob

Mazadar Kabob
Ranked #22 of 419 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Mercer Island, Washington
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I love technology. I do. Without it, I doubt I'd have found this amazing restaurant.

I had the chicken samosa and the lamb biryani and perfection is the game here. Succulent lamb on the bone was sublime. A perfect spicy blend but the very nice gentleman (Qader) brought out some spicy sauce just in case I wanted it much hotter.

Delicious and pleasant experience in a neat restaurant with beautiful tiled floors and furniture to boot.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank MASTERPC

Haymarket, Virginia
“Beautiful setting and delicious food”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We celebrated a friend's birthday 4 of us) here in June and had a wonderful dining experience. We loved the warm fresh flatbread, generous portions. The sampler for dipping was wonderful, tasty and fresh. We each enjoyed our entrees of kebobs or salmon.

The ambiance with tiled floors, cushioned seating, peach, sea foam, and gold fabric,s and an exquisite fountain in the center of the restaurant was refreshing and very calming. The owner visited us several times with warm friendliness. We ate earlier than most diners, at 7:00. A diverse group of diners trickled in from 8-10 pm. I recommend this restaurant enthusiastically.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank joyce h
Fairfax, Virginia
“Outstanding Middle Eastern Food, Service & Decor”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Visited this restaurant with family & friends. As there were five of us we ordered several dishes and ate "family style." The starter sampler for hummus, Baba Gahannouge, MK Maust and Eggplant dip was outstanding. Unlike other members of my family, I am not an eggplant fan. However, the eggplant was delicious and so were the other items. We had chicken and beef kabob and shrimp qurma, mantu, basmati and two other rice dishes. All were very tasty. In addition, we tried the carrot desert with Persian ice cream. It was very good! Much mention the bread, which was extremely tasty. I like pita bread, but the Mazadar's bread was simply several cuts above the pita bread one usually gets in Middle Eastern restaurants. We also liked the atmosphere and decor. The fountain in the center is a very nice touch. The service was excellent and one of the owners came by to check and ensure we were enjoying our meal. Can highly recommend this restaurant and do plan to returning.

• Visited July 2013
Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Experience”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had the opportunity to have dinner with two of our adult children. Having been to Mazadar once before, my wife and I thought that they would enjoy a different experience. The ambience of the restaurant is very Persian with pillowed couches, tiled floors and a fountain in the center of the dining room. While the others had kabobs or lamb dishes, I ventured in having Mantu, homemade dumplings filled with ground beef and onion topped with meat sauce, yogurt and mint. Mantu was a cross between dim sum and ravioli. The flavors were very different but excellent. I would suggest that Mazadar add an appetizer portion of MAntu so that more customers could try this excellent dish.

• Visited July 2013
Bristow, Virginia
“Great Atmosphere and Delicious Food”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This is our second time here and brought 2 friends on June 1st. The owner Qader made us feel very special and gave great recommendations based on our taste. The lamb is so tender and the appetizers were delicious and we tasted some things that we never had before.
Its a very intimate setting and the décor is beautiful and warm including the bathroom.

Find it. Enjoy it.