“Excellent!”
Review of Mazadar Kabob

Mazadar Kabob
Ranked #25 of 429 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great food and ambiance! Went with hubby and had an excellent experience! Generous staff and beautiful sitting! Will definitely return! ;)

1  Thank innaminna

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Came here for dinner while I was in town for business. The menu is an interesting mix of Persian, Afghan, and Indian. I had shrimp Qurma and it was delicious. Good naan. Interesting decor.

1  Thank Xepherys
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wonderful! I loved everything about this restaurant - the food was delicious, the decor was beautiful, and the service was terrific. I particularly loved the Baba Ghannouge and Eggplant Dip - the flavors were different from any other eggplant I've had at a mediterranean restaurant. The bread was ample and perfect. We also shared the Kadu Chalow (sauteed butternut squash), which was so yummy, so good with the rice. I usually don't care for rice, but the rice here was both soft and chewy, and went well with the other dishes. We also had the carrot alwah a' la mode and the firnee, and loved it. Everything tasted fresh. Will definitely return!

1  Thank redchokri
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We arrived on a Saturday around 5:30 pm and had the place to ourselves. Very nicely done decor and attentive friendly wait staff. We had an appetizer, lamb & chicken kabobs and another less memorable entree. Overall, found the offerings tasty, but the portion sizes seemed small. Ended up filling up on the delicious hot flat bread. For 3, my bill was just over $50 with the tip.

Nice place, but I'm not sure I'd pay the premium to dine here over going to Moby Dick's for less $$'s.

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

I love technology. I do. Without it, I doubt I'd have found this amazing restaurant.

I had the chicken samosa and the lamb biryani and perfection is the game here. Succulent lamb on the bone was sublime. A perfect spicy blend but the very nice gentleman (Qader) brought out some spicy sauce just in case I wanted it much hotter.

Delicious and pleasant experience in a neat restaurant with beautiful tiled floors and furniture to boot.

2  Thank MASTERPC