“my favorite frozen yogurt”
Review of Pinkberry - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pinkberry
Description: 703-266-1113
Description: 703-266-1113
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

I love love love it! It's sweet, it's tart.it's magnificent but it's not cheap. I love the seasonal changes in flavors. Blood orange is my all time favorite. Choose your toppings and enjoy a wonderful treat.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

This is a very refreshing dessert after a movie. The taste is awesome - real food, not junk - and the decor is cute. Everything is perfect. The only thing to add is more flavors!

Reviewed 18 January 2013

Pinkberry is a more upscale frozen yogurt place. They also have fruit and fruit salads you can get here, which is not something you usually see. The staff is helpful and more than happy to let you try whatever you want. It's a little expensive for frozen yogurt, so for this reason, I will give it only a very good.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

The yogurt is fine, but that's it. I've had better yogurt at other places around here. I prefer places that allow me to make my own - pick the amount of yogurt and put the toppings on myself. Go to Sweet Frog in Greenbrier, or Zenga in Oakton.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

This place is awesome - great yogurt with interesting toppings. A bit expensive, but everything is top quality.