“One of the nicest Residence Inns!”

Residence Inn Fairfax City
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Fairfax
Marion, North Carolina, United States
“One of the nicest Residence Inns!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This Residence Inn is one of the nicest and cleanest I have ever stayed in. I was working at all 5 of the Inova hospitals and this hotel is fairly convenient to all of them. There are a lot of places to eat very close to the hotel and the staff is always friendly and helpful! This is where I will stay for any future trips I have to DC!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
RI Fairfax City M, Manager at Residence Inn Fairfax City, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Bobby L,

Thank you so much for being our first review in April!! I will be sure to share your kind comments about our friendliness with the staff. I'm glad you found our location convenient for your work. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel and taking the time to let us know about your experience!!

Best Regards,

Residence Inn Fairfax City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
virginia
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were suppose to stay here for 2 nights but end up checking out early...due to other circumstances. This is the BEST place to stay if you are in fairfax. We have stayed in SpringHill suites in December and it had some flaws. You will not be disappointed. The rooms are new and clean. The bathroom is roomy, clean with big frameless shower. It was quiet though I was skeptic since it is in the middle of Fairfax city. We had a king bed with pull out sofa and the sofa was NOT like the old ones you pull out and you end up having a bad back in the morning. It had a full kitchen in the room with an area for 2 people to sit and eat. The pictures are very accurate online and it was so clean, I was amazed!
I would rate this place to be higher than some places I have been in the US. The front desk was friendly and when we asked for a late check-out (1:00) we were given. I can't say much for the breakfast since my husband and the boys had to leave early for a swim meet. They stayed here and I checked in for them but ended going home to attend to another child. We live 31 miles away and we needed to be close to the GMU aquatic center. The only downside is that though GMU is less than 3 miles away, there is traffic during rush hour which makes it going there at least 15 minutes. Other than that, you can't go wrong. Will stay here if we need to again.

Room Tip: High floor room was good and quiet!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank trixgirl
Hopatcong, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Great hotel! Almost like home but with maid service. Comfortable room with kitchen. Breakfast and evening snack. Personable staff. I have stayed at most hotels in the area. This place is at the top of my list. I will be back!

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Caren_H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had a great stay this past weekend at this hotel. Room was nice with a kitchen area. Breakfast was good. Will stay again when back in the area. Beware if you attend a concert at the Patriot Center that the taxis are far and few!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Macon, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This Residence Inn is nothing less than FANTASTIC! I am staying for the second stay this month! The hotel is 3 years old, spotless, modern, excellent beds (they have just replaced the box springs and mattresses in the rooms), and the rooms are spacious. Each of the rooms have a kitchen area with granite countertops and fully equipped with tableware and cooking utensils, diswasher, microwave, refrigerater with

Stayed March 2014
Northern Virginia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We spent 2 nights while our home underwent some emergency repairs. We especially appreciated the hot breakfast and dinner buffet each day - included in the price. Our room was very clean and nicely designed. We were staying as a family of 4 in a studio unit so it was a bit small with the sofa bed pulled out. But still manageable and the price was reasonable especially with the food included. There is ample free parking too. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Green Features: I was glad to see that the building is LEED certified.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I recently stayed at this property on a business trip for a week. The staff was amazing! The hotel was spotless! The atmosphere wonderful!! I would recommend this property to all that travel to the area! Keep up the great work!

Room Tip: The beds are amazing!
Green Features: They recycle and even have a chandelier in the lobby made out of recycled bottles. Awesome property!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business