All reviews front desk weekend manager long term home away from home an extended stay laundry room second home new carpet two months nice place to stay fitness center customer service is full kitchen checking out vanessa kitchenette dishwasher
Reviewed 23 January 2014

On my past 2 visits to this property,(August of last year and this past week) I've had the good fortune of being assisted by Jimmy. On each occasion, I was in town on a spur of the moment business trip and he was able to assist me. Even though I was uncertain of getting a room at the last minute, he assured me he'd do all he could to accommodate me. The calm, professional manner in which he performed his duties left me quite impressed and I won't hesitate to use this hotel in the future as well as refer to friends and colleagues.

Thanks again,
PM

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank PM P
GMCndlFrFx, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear PM
Thank you very much for your Trip Advisor review. Im always happy to hear that one of my team members made a memorable impression with our guests. Jimmy is an awesome team member and I greatly appreciate his service. I will be certaiin to pass on your comments to him, and we all look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Very friendly staff. Nice place to stay. Abraham and Jimmy were very nice and helpful. Quiet location. The hotel was close to attractions and DC. Traffic near the hotel was not bad. Convienent and quiet.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kim S

Dear Kim
Thank You for your review on Trip Advisor ! Abraham and Jimmy are awesome team members who exemplfy Great Guest service. We are truly fortunate to have them on our team and value their hard work and dedication. I will be certain to pass on your comments to them. We look forward to your return trip, and thank you again for spreading the word about our great little hotel !

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Before coming to Candlewood Suites, I tried a variety of different hotels in the Northern VA area. But for the last 3 years, Ive chose this location as my primary hotel of choice. A HUGE part of that decision is based on the service that Abraham provides for me and my guest. He is ALWAYS friendly, and does his absolute best to ensure that we enjoy our stay. Ive witnessed him deal with multiple hostel clients of Candlewood Suites and successfully resolve their issue, leaving them happy at the end. He is there EVERY Saturday and is always in great spirits.

Because of my profession, Ive visited my fair share of hotels. And a lot of the help desk people are not pleasant and or in a hurry to assist their clients. Abraham is a professional in every aspect of the word, and should be acknowledge for his work ethic. --VNWIII & Candi D.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vernon W

Dear Vernon
Thank you for your review, and awesome endorsement of my Superstar, Abraham ! He is amazing :) Its difficult to find people like him that are as dedicated and passionate as he.
We look forward to having you visit us again, and hope that you find our service provided by all or team members approaches the level of that provided by Abraham !

Reviewed 19 December 2013

so far the best hotel, we love this hotel, i been traveling this year to Virginia so many times and we always comeback to this hotel, this is our love nest, and the weekend manager(Abraham) become our friend becouse hes so nice and whatever we ask hes been there for us...thanks Abraham and keep up the good work,,,and also wait for us in 2014...happy holidays ...

Room tip: the best and good prices in the hotels
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M

Dear John
Thank You for posting your review on Trip Advisor, and thank you returning to our property each time you visit the area. Abrahim is awesome and I will be ceratin to pass on your comments to him. Thank You again and we look forward to seeing you next time !

Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed here for about 4 months. During my time here I had absolutely no complaints. The hotel is clean the location is great with so many food and entertainment options close by. My favorite part was the ability for me to go to the Xsport fitness which was really close by. The staff at this location is great as well, very helpful and a joy to speak with. Especially Abraham and Tommy who provide great customer service and are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Omair T

Dear Omir
Thank you for writing your review for our hotel. My team appreciates hearing that our guests felt so highly about their stay, that they would post a review on Trip Advisor.
We hope to see you again soon, and I will surely pass on your comments to my team !