“Great food”

Piero's Corner Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One of two Piero's locations in Virgina. The other is in Herndon and is listed here: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g57821-d492654-Reviews-Piero_s_Corner-Herndon_Virginia.html
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We met friends at this restaurant and the food was great. Kind of
expensive but good. Large portions of all noodle dishes such as
regular Lasagna, etc.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Food: My wife and I have driven by it several times and decided to give it a try. She went with the pollo avocado, and I went with a New York Strip. They were both outstanding.

Price: Competitive if not less expansive than many competitors in the area.

Service: One of the best waiters my wife and I have ever had. She was attentive, cheerful and anticipated our needs without appearing to hover.

Ambiance: Pleasant and suitable for an evening for two, or a family

I highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Went their on a Groupon, but wouldn't be satisfied, would not want to pay full price. Food was fair, service was only fair.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

Good service, OK atmosphere, BAD FOOD. Bread came with a small plate with olive oil and ... shredded spinach? Waiter said he thought it should be basil but he wasn't sure. Asked for some cheese to add to it, and got some pre-grated (Kraft?) cheese or something because it tasted bad and didn't have the taste or texture of any real cheese I have tasted before. I ordered a prime rib and got the worst piece of meat I have ever been served. Grayish brown all over from being reheated, overcooked to leather on one end, and rare on the other. It was the worst piece of meat I can remember being served. I skipped desert and couldn't get out fast enough. I will never go back and will tell anyone and everyone to STAY AWAY from this restaurant. What a complete waste of money.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

My wife and I ate at the Fairfax Piero's for their $18.95 all-you-can-eat Sunday brunch. It's easy for them to say "all you can eat" when they don't put any food out! Specifically:
- Despite the fact that the restaurant was only about half full, we were told we would have to wait for 10 minutes in the lobby before beingt seated.
- The carving station had no meat on it 90% of the time. Once in the hour we were there they threw out some scraps of overcooked beef, which was gone in about 3 or 4 minutes.
- The pizza station rarely had any pizza on it. When the cook would pull a pizza out of the oven (about every half hour), people descended on it like a pack of starving jackels.
- The salad bar ran out of salad twice while we were there, and stayed empty for about 10-15 minutes each time.
- The fruit tray was reduced to about 5 or 6 pieces of cantelope slivers and stayed that way.
- There was a huge line at the omelette station that was only worth waiting for because everything else was empty.
- The head of the line ran out of plates twice.

I would never go back to this place!