“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Hubby and I came on two different occasions for dinner. The burgers were great as was the beer selection. I saw they have events for dinner and beer and the cost seems really reasonable.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Went here for the 1st time here this week, and I was duly impressed. The atmosphere was very pleasant (it may be a bit loud at times, but everybody I saw was having a great time!). I asked our waiter that if I never came back, what would be the one thing he would recommend that would make me pine for it in the years to come. He said, "The jambalaya." So, I ordered it, and man, was his recommendation dead on! It was the best I've ever had, pretty spicy, but FULL of flavor. The only down-side to it was that the chicken slices on top were a bit overdone, but otherwise, it was simply great! I know exactly what I'll be ordering the next time I'm here!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We go here regularly and have never been disappointed. Food is always amazing. Whatever is on the special menu is the way to go! The regular menu is good but we have always been impressed the the specials menu. Pretzels are always a good choice! Beer is good, too.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Greaf beer! Great food! Fun for the family! We came as a party of 8 and was seated quickly on a Saturday evening. Fish tacos are so good! Kids enjoy the good as well! We will def be back!

1  Thank Inspiration233954
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This was our first visit to Dogfish Head Alehouse -- a Saturday night retirement party for a close friend. Lots of families present. The food was very good and the service was fantastic! Good-size portions, too. We both ordered the fish and chips, which were delicious, and perfectly prepared, and split an order of Riley's Bread Pudding for dessert. Everything was excellent and the flavors, across the board, were fantastic. We will definitely return!

1  Thank Bob S