“Quality Thai Food and Great Service!”
Review of Star Thai - CLOSED

Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
“Quality Thai Food and Great Service!”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

Absolutely love the Wonton Soup and Calamari! I try the Calamari everywhere I go and this is by far one of the BEST! The staff was extremely friendly and went out of there was to accomodate all requests...with a smile! I will definitely become a regular...many more entrees for me to try! I think I finally found a restaurant that actually serves authentic Thai cuisine! Next time I will bring the kids!

• Visited November 2012

“Very yummy food”
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

Our family went out to this authentic Thai restaurant. We were very pleased with the calamari and spring rolls for our appetizers. We had the salmon with plum sauce...very tasty, and also had the fresh flounder, it was very crispy and the garlic sauce was mouthwatering. Overall very happy about this place for our family dinner experience

Nokesville, Virginia
“authentic!!”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

spicy cool small authentic thai food great rice and mango coconut desert - papaya salad was great - we also had it as takeout and the whole family was pleased

Visited June 2012
“Authentic Thai cuisine!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I've been a regular customers here for several years and I'm glad to say that they are back! Previous visit were different due to management changes but the food quality is like it was when the restaurant first started now. The food is the most authentic Thai restaurant I've tried in the Fairfax area. My favorite meal to eat is the pannang gai and any of the pak pik dishes. I feel like I'm eating in the heart of bangkok again.!

Fairfax, Virginia
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 16 March 2012

With an expansive menu, attentive service and generous portions of very good eating, the Star Thai is a real winner in an area thick with eating choices. My friend and I each ordered an appetizer (very tasty BarBQ chicken kabob with peanut sauce and an unusually good calamari) followed by entrees that were equally fine. I have found a new spot to itch me frequent Thai scratchings and it's an unobtrusive small well appointed little gen tucked in Fair Lakes Mall. Very Good!

• Visited March 2012