“Good buffet, bad check”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My son and I had lunch at Bombay Bistro. We both had the lunch buffet which was very good. Waitress was attentive, kept my water glass full. At checkout time, however, she refused to accept a dining certificate I presented. Said it was not good for the buffet even though there was no such restriction on the certificate.

2  Thank Bill S

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Based on the unassuming external appearance of the building, we were pleasantly surprised by the authentic Indian decor inside. While they had regular seating, they also had an area with short chairs and booths in Indian style. This was interesting to sit in because it was different. The restaurant was not busy (Sunday evening) and we were therefore relaxed with the kids. The food was excellent and the service was great.

2  Thank TheNextDimension
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Love this place; small but great variety of items on the buffet. Extremely affordable. Authentic. Lunch buffet is my go-to. The only place I like to eat Indian food.

2  Thank adamtomg
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Ive never been a big fan of this type of food but the owner changed my opinion! Great Service and great food!

2  Thank Heather E
Reviewed 28 December 2013

This place looks like nothing more than a converted Pizza Hut from the outside. But inside much has been done to disguise the less than inspired architecture. And basically, you forget all about that when the food arrives! We started with a calamari appetizer, which was unlike any calamari we have had elsewhere. Very interesting flavors and textures, especially the curled crispy cracker that came with this dish. Hubby had Vindaloo, served in a pretty copper pot and I had a chicken kabob. Service is polite and prompt and the food was really good. I had a bite of the Vindaloo and whoo baby! I needed some water with that! We loved the Naan bread which arrives hot and slightly charred. This is a really good place for an Indian meal. We will return!

2  Thank sailingboat