“Great Pho'”

Viet House
Ranked #111 of 424 Restaurants in Fairfax
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We have been eating Pho' for decades and certainly have our favorite places, The Pho served here is quite excellent. A heavier broth than many, the ingredients arrive hot and fresh. The spring rolls are very tasty...we always enjoy the fresh lemonade or the iced coffee.

One of our favorite places to eat.

1  Thank Thydoggies
There are newer reviews for Viet House

Reviewed 16 June 2013

This is the first time I have ever tried Vietnamese food and I was pleasantly surprised! My vermicelli bowl was delicious!! The portion size was huge, so I had enough for lunch the next day as well!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Viet House has a limited menu focused mostly on Pho and vermicelli and rice dishes. We had the chicken with vermicelli and the pork with rice dishes. Both were really great! The food was fresh, had great seasoning and was well cooked. The crispy rolls unfortunately were fried in rancid oil and were inedible. The restaurant needs to cycle out its fryer grease more often, as it was rancid on the date of our visit. Pricing is excellent!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We had a large bowl of vegetarian pho and a bowl of the the dry vermicelli noodle vegetarian bowl (cilantro, sliced spring rolls, cucumber, chopped nuts) ... both very satsifying. Both food and service were just fine. This place appears to have a steady clientele,and likely because they are able to continue to provide consistent dining and service. Definitely a place to return to. Casual atmosphere and was not super noisy though when we were there, there were quite a few folks. Open to 9 pm on weekdays and Saturday. Open to 8 pm on Sunday.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I have pasted this shop 1000 times I always thought it was veteran’s club house. The place looks modern inside, but most tables are lined up in rows touching.( each other that a little strange.) Well the portions we had were very large and the broth was the best I have had.