“The American Diner doesn't get better than this”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Silver Diner

Silver Diner
Ranked #7 of 416 Restaurants in Fairfax
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Silver Diner, we're much more than a diner. Whether you choose a classic dish or a vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free option, Executive Chef Ype Von Hengst has created a menu of customizable, healthier choices that all share one thing: the highest quality, all-natural ingredients available.Silver Diner is proud to be a key part of the local community, nurturing it's growth, providing food for healthier lifestyles, and supporting local schools and non-profits. With a menu that features more than 15 local farms that support sustainable agriculture, Chef Ype creates seasonal dishes using the freshest ingredients available within our local region.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“The American Diner doesn't get better than this”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Whether you choose the all-day breakfast or something a little different, such as the delicious salmon and wasabi sliders, served with a fruity salad, you can't go wrong at these well-run restaurants. Families with young children are made welcome and service is fast, friendly and efficient. Coffee is good and plentiful. A surprising number of business people use this chain too.

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
Westlake, Ohio
“Great breakfast!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

They say there's a money-back guarantee if you don't have friendly service, and it showed! The service was great, atmosphere was fun, and the food was served quickly and was quite tasty. Coffee refills were timely - would definitely return!

Visited May 2014
washington dc
“good for breakfast”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We have been here a couple of times the food is average but it is a good place to go if you want breakfast for dinner they serve breakfast 24 /7 the eggs and pancakes are good dinner is not real good prices are cheap and so are the ingredients seems to be very popular late at night

Visited April 2014
Joe H, Manager at Silver Diner, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
DrJones, thank you for taking the time to write a review! If there are any other details you could provide that would help us improve, please email me at jhowell@silverdiner.com. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back soon!
Irmo, South Carolina
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I ate here with my parents on a recent mini vacation in the DC area. We passed this restaurant on the way to our motel and decided to try it out. Food was good...lots of choices. I split the pot roast dinner with my mom. My dad had a burger and fries. This place was very busy but the service was very quick. The menu boasts lots of organic options and uses many local farmers to provide food for their menu items. We enjoyed it enough to return for breakfast the next morning. Again there are lots of choices - and not just your standard breakfast fare. I'd say it's a little more expensive than I expected, but not too bad. I guess I was expecting a Denny's or IHOP style place since it looks like a old timey diner, but the prices were a bit more expensive. We still enjoyed our meals and the service was excellent.

• Visited April 2014
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“Good Late Night Spot”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I ate a very late dinner at the Silver Diner after attending a concert at the Patriot Center. Even being very tired, we enjoyed the food here. I got the Bison Juevos Rancheros and my wife got the Pancakes and Eggs breakfast. My only criticism was that the miniature jukebox was a bit loud until we figured out how to turn it off. Otherwise, I would say Silver Diner is a good option for late night dining.

• Visited February 2014