“Great Neighborhood Spot with Family Friendly Vibe”

Mad Fox Brewing Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Mad Fox Brewing Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 370 Restaurants in Falls Church
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were stuck in traffic and hit the "local" button to find a brewery/pub close by. Luck was with us when the Mad Fox came up. We were seated promptly in spite of a busy Friday night crowd and had an excellent server. She was happy to help with recommendations for brews and food. We ended up having soup (mine was chilled, his warm) and salads (Cesar & Green) and the hand cut fries. Everything was really good and the portions perfect. My husband had the "sampler" four beers for an excellent price and I had the home-brewed root beer - delicious! I would definitely return to try some of the other offerings on the menu and we will bring our growler for a fill-up next time.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband loves the place but to me it's "Meh" the food seems like it's trying too hard and the place is very loud no matter when we go.

Seriously, between the parking garage, the noise and not being a fan of beer this place just has no draw for me.

1  Thank P E
Reviewed 29 June 2014

First time here, we came for lunch. First thing that hit me was how pretty, open, comfy, and nice this place was. Our waitress Kathleen was super friendly and awesomely helpful when it came to selecting beers. We ate the frickels (fried pickles- excellent fry coating with a yummy dipping sauce, perfect off off-set the tang of the pickle), and the Garlic Pig pizza (Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, artisanal pepperoni and applewood-smoked bacon, sliced garlic and shaved parmigiano reggiano). At lunch, the pizza comes with greens which were perfectly seasoned. The food was delicious! I am still thinking about that pizza. Yum! There were lots of other menu items that I want to come back and try. They all pair beautifully with beer, genius! Clearly someone had their thinking cap on when they created this menu. Well done!
They also offer bacon jam as an additional condiment, not sure what to put it on...a burger? I guess I'll have to go back and figure it out!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We enjoyed turkey burgers, pizza and beer on a Tuesday night, also known as half priced growler night. The atmosphere is very nice for a reasonably priced restaurant. There is a convenient free parking garage next door. Overall, this is a great choice for a causal dinner.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been here several times now - the food is delicious (I recommend any of the pizzas off the menu) and so is the drink. I went with classmates when the semester ended and everyone agreed they were new fans and would be back. Laid back vibe, good food, and good drinks.