Pizzeria Uno Chicago Bar & Grill - Gatehouse Plaza
Ranked #88 of 364 Restaurants in Falls Church
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Concord, North Carolina
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

We ordered two pizzas for dinner yesterday and they were just ok. It was typical chain food. Service was good and pizza for pick up was on time. Not bad for the money but we may consider something else down the street.

Visited July 2013

UK
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

We tried to get into the Freshwater Tavern but the hour waiting list made us head next door to Uno for the first time ever. You could not fault the waitress; she appeared to be new but her enthusiasm was infectious. The beer selection was good and the menu was comprehensive but it was a typical chain restaurant, a little bland. My big mistake was to order my steak medium to well done.....bad decision as my colleagues ordered theirs medium to rare. It was like chewing on a dry piece of cardboard yet theirs appeared ok. Would I go back? Possibly.

Visited June 2013
Conroe, Texas
“Rules and long wait for food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2013

First I had wanted to get a bowl of soup as a side with my burger lunch. Was told I could not combine it with any of the lunch specials (the lunch specials all had sliders, not actual burgers) as sandwich options. Nor could I get one bowl of soup as a side for $2.99 or whatever the price was, like a salad. The waiter had originally told me that might be possible but needed to check. Came back and said it wasn't allowed. Ok. So no soup.

Then we had to wait over 20 minutes for the burger and one personal cheese & tomato pizza. The place was busy but only about half full. Not sure what the wait was, but I will probably pass this place up next time as there are many other options nearby. The burger and pizza were very good though, and the waiter was nice. But it was aggravating that due to their "policies" I couldn't get a soup unless I wanted to pay full price...and that the food took so long to get there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Guttenberg, New Jersey
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Ended up eating here due to the extremely long wait at Sweetwater Tavern next door. I was pleasantly surprised, though. Service was excellent, the menu selections had been expanded since I last went to Uno's, and they had a new ordering system at each table.
The new ordering system was a touch-screen device that allowed you to order appetizers & desserts without the assistance of the waiter/waitress. You could also browse the news, play games, etc on it while waiting for your food. Lastly, it allowed you to pay your check via credit card without having to bother or wait for your waiter/waitress to come by your table! An outstanding innovation for the restaurant industry.

Visited April 2013
Burke, Virginia
“Nice place and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

I like this place. The food is good and the staff is good. It can be a bit loud but so... They also make really good drinks.

• Visited August 2012