“Food Asian Market Variety”
Review of H mart

Ranked #100 of 393 Restaurants in Falls Church
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here to check out the variety of Asian products. I haven’t combed through every isle yet, but by first impression I’ll be coming back to shop. Saw a good variety and reasonable prices. I haven’t tried the kitchen in the store, but will the next time. I bought some pre packed items to try at home.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

They have a slew of cooked to order korean noodles, bimbimbap, dumplings and more. All comes with side dishes and miso soup. The ptrices are very reasonable, but on busy days, hard to find a table. It is self service but a great place to grab a bite beore doing yoyr grocery shopping. And what better place to get your freshest vegetable andseafood! They also have Korean cosmetic, homegoods and wine sections.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We visited to buy some food to cook back at the hotel. Huge variety, reasonably priced. Cleanliness questionable but its no different to any other asian grocer :-)

I bought some bean sprouts and none of the packs on the shelf were 'fresh'. Every pack had liquid starting to accumulate at the bottom of the bag which is a sign of older stock.

We find grapes and fruits were cheaper than the Target supermarket that we had been buying food from so that was good.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I go to H-mart for the vegetables, which are usually very fresh. They also have many vegs that this North American has never heard of or seen--so they expand my awareness. But mostly I go for sea food. I've never had any that weren't good and fresh. They will prep it any way you ask for--the chart against the wall describes 4 or 5 ways so you can just say, "Number 3, please." Again their variety expands my vision; sometimes I just try a fish I've never cooked before. Last winter I bought small lobsters for $4 per pound. Visit often and keep an eye out for sales.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We often go to the H-Mart for shopping. They have a massive selection of Asian foods and staples. My wife is Filipino and she loves this place. They have a fresh fish section to die for! I also like it as it also has Indian and Arab ingredients. The store also has a well stocked section of cooking utensils, plates, pans and appliances. It also has a lunch counter that serves Korean and Japanese favorites. Mostly noodles and rice bowls and while shopping it hits the spot. Love this place!!