“Excellent Hotel!!”

Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Falls Church
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Me and my boyfriend loves this hotel! We always stay here whenever we go to DC. Room is really nice and clean. Bed (pillows and blanket) is really comfy! Pure allergy room is awesome! Shuttle to the train station is really helpful. Breakfast buffet is my favorite!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words. It is great to see that you were able to enjoy one of our allergy-friendly PURE rooms for a "breath of fresh air"! We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I often travel to the Falls Church area on business and the Fairview Park Marriott is absolutely my "go to" hotel in that area. The staff are universally friendly, the hotel is exceptionally clean, they don't charge for parking, and the bar & restaurants are very satisfactory. In short, if you need to stay in this part of the DC area, this is a wonderful hotel and a very good value!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your observations. I am happy to see that you were able to take advantage of our free parking and food and beverage offerings. I am even happier to see that you found all of this to be a good value. We certainly appreciate your business and loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I love marriott, especially the marriot brand. Everything about the stay was good.... The beds were sooo comfortable (normally I do not fall asleep so easily in hotels. The lounge was nice ad they always had tasty morsels.... Yum yum yum. Because of its location this hotel seemed so far from everything. It was definitely quiet and they had a shuttle to the metro, but if you are looking to walks around and stuff.... Its not happening.... I will say this. It's a break from the hustle and bustle of DC.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank mutinyluv
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for your comments. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you like our lounge offerings! I think our quiet, park setting just makes it seem like we are far from the bustle of the city, but we are located right on the beltway and so should be a short drive from everything! We look forward to your next visit, and thanks again.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

This location is convenient to several of the business parks in the area. Nicely appointed lobby and a friendly staff greet you upon entering.

Rooms are average decor, but clean & well appointed with lighting & outlets for a business traveler. I had a wonderful night's sleep and the bed was very comfortable. The bath was also clean and had a shower with great water pressure!

The restaurant/bar was a fun evening spot, which also serves Starbucks lattes & beverages in the am. Always a plus for a Starbucks addict!

I would definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Stayed at the Fairview Marriott for just one night in August. As it was a weekend the hotel was quiet and we got a great rate at marriott.com. Our room was on a high floor as requested and it was clean, functional and pleasant. Its obviously a business oriented hotel on weekdays but was an oasis of calm at the weekend. As a Rewards Gold member I have had mixed experiences of business orientated hotels on the weekend with many now closing their Executive Lounges on Friday and not re-opening until Monday but this appears to now be the norm. I pointed out on check in that the Executive Lounge would be closed and they said that my family and I would be entitled to a complimentary breakfast. We had breakfast the following morning which had an excellent selection and indeed when I received my bill there was no charge for us or our children. Buffalo Marriott note; its not difficult, don't try and screw people for a couple of bucks when your Executive Lounge is closed! Well done to all at Fairview Marriott your hotel and your service are a credit to the Marriott brand.

Room Tip: We had a high floor room which was exceptionally good for the price paid.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
FVPM, Manager at Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words regarding your stay with us in August. It is great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy the benefits of your Elite membership while you were here. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

If you don't mind being a bit away from DC or VA attractions, this Marriott is great. Service is excellent and accommodating, rooms are clean. Not the most modern decor but hey, it's the Marriott. Our wedding guests had a wonderful time and we appreciated the upgrades. Overall, highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your observations from your stay with us. We really appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your stay and that the service was great. I should also mention that we have some big plans for some updates to our look coming in 2014, so we are looking forward to hearing your comments on those changes too! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Floor was very quiet, as mentioned in other reviews, the hotel is going through major re-construction and the side door is used to access the lobby, the trash was stacked up and over-flowing next to the tent. Room was fine, sufficient pillows, towels, shower was fine, room was clean and very nice views, very secluded hotel, and very quiet.

Also pool area with workout room and pool and whirlpool were very good. Had water and fruit in the work out room.

I would go back and stay again on the concierge floor. Very good service and very nice selection of foods...beats most other Marriott Concierge rooms for food choices.

Overall, good hotel. I liked the aquarium tank just off the lobby.

Room Tip: Get Concierge room. This one beats most other Marriott's for food choices.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thanks very much for taking the time to share your experiences. I am sorry for the overflowing trash can that was out front--we certainly should have caught that earlier. I am happy to note that the new front entrance project is not complete and looks great, if I do say so myself! I hope our temorary entrace was not too much of an inconvenience during your stay.....I am glad to see that you enjoyed our pool and health club. We just finished installing three new pieces of equipment in the health club, so we have something new for you to try there! Thanks again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Falls Church
The Westin Tysons Corner
The Westin Tysons Corner
#5 of 15 in Falls Church
Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax

Been to Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park? Share your experiences!