We have stayed at the Westin Tyson's Corner twice with positives experiences. If you are shopping it is near the Tyson's Corner mega mall, or if you are visiting DC it is reasonably close to the metro to make it an affordable alternative to downtown hotels. The lobby is inviting and the staff is gracious. The food in the lounge is very good and there is free parking. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin