This was our second time staying at the Westin at Tyson's Corner and I honestly can say I won't stay anywhere else in the NOVA/DC area. I travel with my dog, so their 'no questions asked' dog policy is amazing. No fees to pay, no deposits to put down, nothing. Just book and show up with your pooch! The rooms are nicely renovated. The Heavenly beds are, well ... heavenly! I'm seriously considering buying the mattress and bedding set. I actually look forward to my stays at the Westin because I know I'll sleep like a rock. The bathrooms are great with enough counterspace for everything. Our room key stopped working the night of our stay, which was a little frustrating since we had only checked in a couple hours earlier. As a SPG member, our room was on the top floor and with the slower than typical elevators, it took a bit longer to get down to the lobby to get the key sorted out. But, the hotel's friendly and helpful staff quickly reprogrammed the key and we were on our way. Parking can be a bit of a pain later in the evening, as you have to park far away from the lobby entrance, but there's always plenty of spaces. All in all, a great stay and a pretty decent value (join SPG and always book on the starwood website!). We're already looking forward to our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin