I stayed at this hotel for work last week from Mon to Wed for work. There are 2 pleasant surprises which I do not expect from this Westin:
1. Their Starbucks Coffee shop in the lobby converted to a Sushi restaurant at night. Brilliant idea. Great sushi.
2. Their lounge (right next to the sushi restaurant) have live Jazz music on Tue night. I travel every week and I cannot remember when was the last time I stayed at a hotel that have live music.
The staff provide great service and the room is ok. I tried the restuarant for dinner the next night and it was great (better than other hotel restaurant). The hotel is located 2 mins from the Tysons Mall, right off the 495 exit. It is just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin