I stayed here for 5 weeks. I am a frequent business traveler, so this has exactly what I am looking for:
1) Quiet room with very comfortable bed and pillows. The curtains get the room very dark for sleeping.
2) Good work area with excellent internet speed
3) Excellent exercise room (the pool is too small for laps)
4) Amazing breakfast: Lox, fruit, breads, eggs, bacon, specials, etc. You can eat very healthy or splurge as you wish
5) The sushi bar in the lobby is good
6) Attentive staff - they made a couple of goofs in my stay, but went above and beyond to make up for it.
7) Excellent location - one block from the I-495 loop, near the Galleria.More
- Free Parking