The Westin Tysons Corner
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$160
US$140
Comfort Inn Arlington Boulevard(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$123
ComfortInn
US$162
US$178
US$257
US$226
GardenInn.com
US$103
Falls Church Inn(Falls Church)
US$120
Governor House Inn(Falls Church)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$110
Travelocity
All reviewstysons cornerheavenly bedtyson cornersushistarbucks coffeewhole foodsfront desk staffcapital beltwayshuttle servicebreakfast buffetdc areafree shuttlemetro stationup to datespgmehmetlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Westin for a 2 day getaway form check in to check out everything was perfect the room was clean the bed was comfortable . We like to give a special thank you to George who went out of his way to help us to get to and from the metro with the shuttle supplied by the hotel . He was just wonderful helping my husband getting in and out of the vehicle as my husband is handicapped he made our stay so wonderful .we will definitely recommend this hotel and hope to return in the near future thank youWestin for a most enjoyable stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
gmres1, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

We are so grateful for the time you took to write such a thoughtful review about our Westin Tysons Corner hotel. It is so gratifying to hear your thoughts on our staff member George as well as other departments; they are all truly exceptional and will get special recognition. We would be thrilled to welcome you back any time and appreciate you choosing our hotel for your stay. We hope to see you again soon !!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Got a great deal here through the Hotel Tonight app. The hotel was very comfortable. I used the gym which was well equipped. The bed / pillows were comfy and I had a great sleep. They were handing out free Ginger Green tea and Fruit Soda's in the lobby and the breakfast buffet was fantastic. The hotel is nicely furnished and in a safe (if somewhat soulless) neighborhood. That said Alexandria is super close.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to exceed the expectations of our guests and are pleased you enjoyed the many special touches our staff take pride in doing everyday. Our Hotel’s location is indeed convenient to Arlington, DC and Maryland.
We look forward to your next visit really soon!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

To me Westin is just an "upgraded sheraton". It's a big chain with not much difference with all the other Westins. Particularly, the Westin Tysons usually runs $99 on weekends so it makes it hard to think this is really a more upscale hotel.
I got the room rate for SPG hot escape for $60, again it just beats priceline at the right moment. But I was expecting a somewhat disappointing stay: What do you expect from a Westin that legitimately sell itself constantly for under $100?
However, though it turns out that some of this <$100 is for a good reason, a lot of this hotel shows that this hotel is indeed a Westin, and is not a Sheraton.

The front desk greeted me more than nice. He is really warm, and walked out from back of the desk and showed me the elevator warmly.
One of the four elevators is in maintenience. With all 4 elevators in one row, the area is a bit too big and it confuses people a bit about which elevator is arriving -- with the elevator in maintenience in the middle, you can't see that well.
The corridoor is a little worn down. The room is "typical". But, when you come and feels it, the bed is so very comfortable, the double shower head is very enjoyable, and when observed carefully, the room is actually bigger than I thought. It's nice to have the room this big. Just feel a bit old and typical, while it is actually not. The working area is very nice and large. The seat is comfortable enough (though a bit old). The pool is large and nice with a big hottub --yes, as some tips say, it's a bit too hot.

So all in all, it might be a property that shows a bit of an age, but it is definitely better in quality than all Sheratons I have stayed in. The hard product is just one scale up. The hotel service people also have a better attitude than what you would encounter at a Sheraton.

I would recommand this hotel to most people.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank herbertgzb

Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood Preferred Guest Program and for writing a review about your stay. The popularity of our frequent traveler program has wonderful benefits and I am happy that your were able to take advantage of our special offer during your stay. We certainly try to exceed the expectations of every guest and are delighted to hear your Westin experience was positive. I do hope we’ll have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future. Again, we appreciate the time you took in sharing your kind thoughts.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed here with the family whole visiting Washington, D.C.. Only about 15 minutes from dc, great hotel with an even better price. Rooms were large, heavenly bed was amazing and first hotel pool that I've seen with a lifeguard there, who not only made sure the guests were safe, the pool was clean but also actually checked in on those of us that weren't in the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your review. I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay as well as your spacious guestroom. I'm thrilled that you were able to take advantage of our indoor pool; Great fun time spent with family! I hope to have the honor of welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I was very impressed by the entire staff at the hotel. Mehmet was exceptionally friendly and helpful. And even on a follow-up call (when I was not a guest), I was helped quickly and treated very well by Dilshad. Excellent customer service, thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
toyou, General Manager at The Westin Tysons Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

We are so grateful for the time you took to write such a wonderful review about our hotel. It is so gratifying to hear your thoughts on our staff members Mehmet and Dilshad. They are all truly exceptional and will get special recognition. We would be thrilled to welcome you back soon and thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay .

Mark N