I wouldn't stay here again. I've stayed in quieter hotels in a party city like Vegas. Don't stay here if you want quiet. Slamming doors, shouting in the hall at all hours, 7am and then again at 10pm. Someone even frightened me by trying to open our door, not to mention a random call at 7am that woke us up. Never, ever have I had such a strange stay at a hotel. I swear every time someone next door used the bathroom I would hear water running. When the air condition kicks in its kinda loud, woke me up, so glad I had ear plugs. No free wifi. As someone else mentioned, elevators are tiny, there is one larger one. My husband was also disappointed in the television channels available.
What I did like was the Starbucks coffee in the room, they gave us 2 free bottles of water daily, the hair dryer is decent, bed was comfy, lifeguard in duty at the pool, pool was nice. Theres a small cooler available to keep our water cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin