The hotel does not quite meet the expectations of a Westin hotel. Carpeting is old, but the bedding and showers are great. Rooms have been recently renovated, but there are NO power outlets in the spacious sections of the room to use the ironing board and iron. The only outlets are in the bathroom or by the desk, where you have to squeeze the ironing board between the desk and TV cabinet or arm chair. .
The staff is friendly and polite, but are not very clear about the hotel's policies. Reservations told me I had to pay for parking (self-park or valet) and Internet, and no 'fridges in any of the rooms. The front desk told me parking and Internet was free and there was a 'fridge in my room! This was fine, but I would have been annoyed if it had been the other way around. The front desk said breakfast was complimentary, but the restaurant said otherwise! I didn't have time to argue as I was in a hurry, but I hope the hotel takes note and trains their staff properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin