The hotel was nice but the shuttle to the Metro only goes from 7-10 A.M. and doesn't go again until 7:00 P.M. The pool closes at 9 PM. The room's doors slam when you close them so there is no way to sleep in. Woke us up at 6:00 AM both mornings we stayed!! We had cold water our last day for showering. We were told there was breakfast served every day, but it was actually a restaurant where an omlet was $15 alone! For a 4 Star hotel i was not impressed at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tranquil oasis residing beside our nation's capital, The Westin Tysons Corner is close to many Fortune 500 companies as well as fine shopping, dining, museums, Jiffy Lube Arena and Wolf Trap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Westin Tysons Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Tyson`s Corner Hotel Falls Church
- Westin Hotel Tysons Corner
- Westin Falls Church
- Falls Church Westin