“Glad I didn't take the reviews too seriously”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #35 of 51 Restaurants in Farmville
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Pulled up in parking lot because we had a gift card. Brought up trip advisor and almost turned around after reading bad reviews. So glad we didn't. The food was great. The service was excellent, fast and friendly. Our waitress, Tawanna was excellent. The meal was very reasonably priced. Complimented staff on service and they indicated new management. Whatever the reason it was a great dining experience.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Food just o.k., watermelon on salad was not fresh, shrimp barely done. Not the best Applebee s I've eaten at.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Food was good as always but the service was a little slack. I understand our waitress was busy but I got my salad 10 mintutes after my boyfriend got his food. He ordered ribs and I just got a house salad. However, it was clean and quiet atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

restaurant is nasty from top to bottom wait staff does not know what they are doing doing to busy talking to each other

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Even thought they are a chain restaurant, our local location here in Farmville does try to accommodate those with food allergies. My family and I enjoyed yet another tasty meal there recently, and they were able to accommodate my severe allergies to both mammal meat and dairy. While I can only eat the salmon there, at least it's an option for when we do want to go out to eat. Be sure to have Tyrell, Towana and the manager Faye, help you if you have severe allergies to food.