“Great Hotel & Welcome... VERY LONG SURVEY”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Charleston, South Carolina
“Great Hotel & Welcome... VERY LONG SURVEY”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I spent longer answering the survey than checking in... The hotel staff was MUCH friendlier than all the darn answers needed to complete the survey...... When I tried to leave the survey I was prompted to use a MINIMUM of 200 characters.. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED??? I was COMPLETELY Satisfied... I am hoping this meets the 200 character minimum... otherwise am exiting...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you were 100% satisfied with your stay! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the team, and I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lakeland, Florida
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stopped here based on reviews of the property. The reviews were, for the most part, accurate: efficient, friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice breakfast, etc. There were a couple of issues, however. We found the bathroom door propped open with a heavy trash can. The bathroom door simply could not stay open and needed to be shimmed to be in balance. This was apparently not a new issue since door was propped open. Didn't complain as it was an annoyance but not a big item. When the heat came on in the HVAC unit it made a loud noise. At first I thought it was a tractor trailer truck in parking lot but discovered it was unit. So overall some pluses and some minuses. A very nice property marred by some preventable downsides. As noted in other reviews, there are only a couple of fast food restaurants in area plus a mediocre "deli" next door where we dined.

Room Tip: Upper floor on side away from highway.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Thank you for your honest review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the maintenance issues that you experienced. Please know I have addressed these concerns with my maintenance department and we are working diligently to correct these issues. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the beds and the breakfast, and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff members as well! I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Durham, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have stayed at this location several times over the past 8 years. Service has been great. I am always treated as a special guest. I have not looked to stay at other locations because the experience here has been so consistently good Breakfast is good, the check in process is painless. Clean comfortable rooms and attentive front desk staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review. I am overwhelmed with your compliments and cannot wait to share them with my team! I am thrilled we have been your lodging choice for so many years, and that we have been able to maintain consistent and quality accommodations and service throughout that time. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back with us soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Location and cost was perfect for our trip. I will stay here again. Would like the water to be warmer for my shower and the carpets cleaned. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great the first morning and then went downhill each day thereafter. Waffles were good. It was nice to have a refrig and microwave in room. Chain and unique restaurants were nearby. Cannot think of anything else to say think you ask for two many characters and do not like that this is a required field to complete...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I appreciate you valuable feedback concerning the carpets and the breakfast, and please know I have addressed these with my staff as opportunities for improvement. I am delighted that you found us to be convenient, friendly, and helpful, and please know I will share your compliments with my team. Thank you again and we look forward to your return trip.
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Just stopped by chance on our way to Florida and loved it. Convenient off I81 but quiet. Helpful and friendly staff, immaculately clean, not at all shabby, and one of the most delicious and comfortable hotel beds ever. Downside is no restaurant within walking distance, but it's just a short drive to a good selection of eateries. Highly recommended. Oh, and inexpensive too.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I appreciate your recommendation on our location, staff members, and our hotel amenities. I will be sure to share your compliments with my team members. It was my pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again!
United States
Reviewed 30 December 2013

The hotel is very neat and clean. The staff are friendly and go the extra mile to make you feel at home. We were hear to visit family for the 3rd year in a row and love the place. Breakfast offers a large variety of choices and the pool is nice and clean for relaxing.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for such a great review! I’m thrilled that my staff has made you feel at home away from home. I appreciate your compliments on our breakfast and pool area and will be sure to share them with my team members. We hope to have you stay with us again for the “4th year in a row!”
Philadelphia
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed for three nights. The staff were all very nice and the hotel was pretty consistent with other Hampton Inns we have stayed at. One reason we picked this hotel was that it had an indoor pool. It did not have a hot tub like many Hamptons do, and the pool water was murky so we passed on a swim. After two nights, it was apparent that housekeeping wasn't vacuuming the carpet. The rooms had microwaves and fridges. Other than that, it was okay. Nearby there is are two convenience stores and the hotel is located about 10 minutes from Route 81 on the way towards Charlottesville.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank 2collegemom
Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I thank you for your honest feedback regarding the pool and your housekeeping service and please know that I have addressed these issues as opportunities for improvement. I appreciate your compliments of our staff and I will be sure to pass them along to my team members. I hope it will be my pleasure to have you back as a guest again soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#2 of 9 in Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
#4 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!