“Stuarts Draft Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed at this location because of impending snow storm and proximity to Augusta Health-has surgery scheduled next day and had to be at hospital at 6am. My husband had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast. The room was clean, fresh and the temperature very comfortable even though it was very windy and cold outside. Given the close proximity to the interstate, I was surprised there was no "road noise" to be heard.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for such a nice review. I am thrilled we were able to provide you with a comfortable and convenient location during the snow storm, and that you were not disturbed by any “road noise”. Please know, I will share your sentiments with the rest of my team, and I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had a business meeting at a nearby health campus and needed a nearby hotel close to I-64. This Hampton Inn fit the bill. My overall opinion of Hamptons is mixed. This one is rather nice and is either new or has been refreshed. The staff is helpful and pleasant. The breakfast bar was better than average. The room rate was a bargain. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay. I am delighted our staff and accommodations were to your liking, and that we could be a convenient location for your business needs. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

No Senior discounts or other types of discounts. Cost $20 more than other Hampton's. Said they are a franchisee and don't offer discounts. Pillow's smelled of dirty hair. Still no response from housekeeping re: lost items Excellent "complimentary" breakfast

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hampton Inn Waynesboro. I am so sorry that we failed to provide you with the quality and service that you come to expect with Hampton Inn. Please know I am diligently working towards correcting all the issues that you experienced while here as our guest. At the Hampton Inn Waynesboro we welcome all AARP and AAA customers with a 10% discount. In addition, as a franchise property, our rates are set separately from the other hotels in the brand, and you will experience rate differences from region to region. I am truly sorry for the miscommunications surrounding your stay, and it is my hope that you will consider staying with Hampton Inn again.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I spent longer answering the survey than checking in... The hotel staff was MUCH friendlier than all the darn answers needed to complete the survey...... When I tried to leave the survey I was prompted to use a MINIMUM of 200 characters.. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED??? I was COMPLETELY Satisfied... I am hoping this meets the 200 character minimum... otherwise am exiting...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you were 100% satisfied with your stay! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the team, and I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stopped here based on reviews of the property. The reviews were, for the most part, accurate: efficient, friendly staff, comfortable bed, nice breakfast, etc. There were a couple of issues, however. We found the bathroom door propped open with a heavy trash can. The bathroom door simply could not stay open and needed to be shimmed to be in balance. This was apparently not a new issue since door was propped open. Didn't complain as it was an annoyance but not a big item. When the heat came on in the HVAC unit it made a loud noise. At first I thought it was a tractor trailer truck in parking lot but discovered it was unit. So overall some pluses and some minuses. A very nice property marred by some preventable downsides. As noted in other reviews, there are only a couple of fast food restaurants in area plus a mediocre "deli" next door where we dined.

Room Tip: Upper floor on side away from highway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for your honest review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the maintenance issues that you experienced. Please know I have addressed these concerns with my maintenance department and we are working diligently to correct these issues. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the beds and the breakfast, and I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff members as well! I hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have stayed at this location several times over the past 8 years. Service has been great. I am always treated as a special guest. I have not looked to stay at other locations because the experience here has been so consistently good Breakfast is good, the check in process is painless. Clean comfortable rooms and attentive front desk staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review. I am overwhelmed with your compliments and cannot wait to share them with my team! I am thrilled we have been your lodging choice for so many years, and that we have been able to maintain consistent and quality accommodations and service throughout that time. Thank you again and we look forward to having you back with us soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Location and cost was perfect for our trip. I will stay here again. Would like the water to be warmer for my shower and the carpets cleaned. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great the first morning and then went downhill each day thereafter. Waffles were good. It was nice to have a refrig and microwave in room. Chain and unique restaurants were nearby. Cannot think of anything else to say think you ask for two many characters and do not like that this is a required field to complete...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I appreciate you valuable feedback concerning the carpets and the breakfast, and please know I have addressed these with my staff as opportunities for improvement. I am delighted that you found us to be convenient, friendly, and helpful, and please know I will share your compliments with my team. Thank you again and we look forward to your return trip.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Stonewall Jackson Hotel and Conference Center
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
#6 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!