“Clean rooms”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
waynesboro, United States
“Clean rooms”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The room we had was very clean.When you walked in to the room you could see and smell how clean it was.The breakfest was not the best like most of the other Hampton that i have been in. Overall it was good

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us in Waynesboro. I value your feedback regarding the cleanliness of your guest room and the quality of the breakfast. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Marysville, WA, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The hotel is located close to UVA and the staff are extremely helpful in meeting your needs. Rooms are great and cleaning staff do a fantastic job. The staff were able to provide directions to the many restuarants in the area and had many great choices. The property is quiet and located very ell to areas I had need of frequenting.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am delighted we were able to provide you with such clean and convenient accommodations. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to the staff. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Headed for some warmer weather, my wife and I spent a late February night at the Waynesboro VA Hampton Inn. Our stay turned out to be well worth the inexpensive price. On the downside, we found access from main road to be difficult/confusing in the heavy traffic in the late afternoon; also the temperature control in our room was barely adequate – difficult to cool sufficiently for comfortable sleeping. On the plus side, however, the front desk and breakfast staff were helpful and quite pleasant, the fitness facility provided all Precor exercise equipment (low end, some cleaning required), a comfortable and clean standard room with king bed, the complementary breakfast was up to the Hampton standard.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted you found the accommodations and the breakfast to be worthwhile, and the staff helpful and pleasant and I am sorry you had difficulty accessing the hotel because the heavy late afternoon traffic. Please know I have addressed the fitness room cleanliness issue, and I thank you for your feedback. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Alexandria, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

As usual, the hotel staff was courteous and friendly. We stayed during a horrible snowstorm, and the young lady at the front desk even helped shovel us out the next day. This hotel is a step above the others in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am delighted to hear the staff was courteous and friendly, and that they went above and beyond to assist you during our snow storm! Thank you for your kind feedback, as I can’t wait to share your compliments with the team. We look forward to your return visit!
Middlebrook
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We stayed at this location because of impending snow storm and proximity to Augusta Health-has surgery scheduled next day and had to be at hospital at 6am. My husband had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast. The room was clean, fresh and the temperature very comfortable even though it was very windy and cold outside. Given the close proximity to the interstate, I was surprised there was no "road noise" to be heard.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a nice review. I am thrilled we were able to provide you with a comfortable and convenient location during the snow storm, and that you were not disturbed by any “road noise”. Please know, I will share your sentiments with the rest of my team, and I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had a business meeting at a nearby health campus and needed a nearby hotel close to I-64. This Hampton Inn fit the bill. My overall opinion of Hamptons is mixed. This one is rather nice and is either new or has been refreshed. The staff is helpful and pleasant. The breakfast bar was better than average. The room rate was a bargain. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay. I am delighted our staff and accommodations were to your liking, and that we could be a convenient location for your business needs. I do hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest in the future.
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2014

No Senior discounts or other types of discounts. Cost $20 more than other Hampton's. Said they are a franchisee and don't offer discounts. Pillow's smelled of dirty hair. Still no response from housekeeping re: lost items Excellent "complimentary" breakfast

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Hampton Inn Waynesboro. I am so sorry that we failed to provide you with the quality and service that you come to expect with Hampton Inn. Please know I am diligently working towards correcting all the issues that you experienced while here as our guest. At the Hampton Inn Waynesboro we welcome all AARP and AAA customers with a 10% discount. In addition, as a franchise property, our rates are set separately from the other hotels in the brand, and you will experience rate differences from region to region. I am truly sorry for the miscommunications surrounding your stay, and it is my hope that you will consider staying with Hampton Inn again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
#5 of 9 in Waynesboro
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!