“Better than expected”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Columbia, Maryland
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Selected this hotel for the suite room offered because we enjoy a peaceful and quiet stay. We requested a top floor suite and even though the additional room was not divided by a door, it was pleasant. Best part: DIRECTV, offering hundreds of channels, including MLB, NHL,Tennis. Hotel is convenient to highway. One thing we did not find appealing was the lack of an exhaust fan in the bathroom, so a shower can steam up things pretty quickly. Other than that, highly recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted we were able to provide you with a peaceful and quiet stay and that you enjoyed our DIRECTV cable service too! I will be sure to address the bathroom exhaust with my maintenance department. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Baker, WV
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I arrived here on June 13, 2014. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and very professional. The cleanliness of the two different rooms was undesirable. The main concern was the bed linens in both rooms on different floors. The stains/odor/hair found on the inside of the pillow cases and sheets were unacceptable. The mattress pad cover was covered in a large bodily fluid stain which may have been urine/blood. The other bed smelled of urine. The toilets were not clean as personal hair was on the seat and under the rims were dirty. After finding two rooms unacceptable we checked out of this hotel. Unfortunately, there was no housekeeping staff to rectify this situation. As stated, the front desk staff was very professional and helpful but, no manager contacted us about this issue and to me this is not professional when a problem of this magnitude occurs at a hotel.

Room Tip: Inspect your bed linens thoroughly including mattress pad covers.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank VicElizBaker_WV
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. As was discussed in my correspondence with you, we have addressed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Please give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hote;l was very nice. I love VA as it is. We were treated special. We were greeted nicely and they gave us water and fruit. The beds were comfy too. I would stay here again for sure. Got a first floor room whihc was easy access to outside and the pool.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed two nights, but not in a row. I was traveling a long distance and pre-registered over the Internet. When I was on my way back the weather turned bad, I was tired, so stopped at the same hotel; I got the last room available and was thrilled. I have stayed here several other times, never any problems.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our family was in town for a funeral last week and I was absolutely blown away by the customer service at this hotel. This is the standard for which all hospitality providers should aspire. The manager, front desk staff, heck even the lady that was responsible for the breakfast area all went out of their way to accommodate our needs. They even gave us gift bags with condolence cards signed by staff.

I cannot more highly recommend this location and will stay here whenever I'm in the area. First class people all the way.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Everyone was friendly, helpful and pleasant. The room was clean, quiet and overall excellent. I absolutely love Hampton Inns! There are gas stations right near by. The Hampton provides plenty of information for dining options. Having a breakfast - with many options, both hot and cold - included makes the start of the day perfect. No hunting for a place to get a coffee and donut. You can have hot waffles, eggs and oatmeal. Or yogurt, cold cereal or a variety of pastry from toast to muffins.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind review of your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted to hear that we provided all the comforts and value that you come to expect from a Hampton Inn. We hope to have you back as our guest.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Have stayed in several Hampton Inns, and we choose this Hampton because the ones in Charlottesville were full... and so glad we did. The room was clean, and did not seem to be cramped even with the King bed, the mini-fridge and microwave were a plus, and the window looked out over the valley. Every morning we were met by "Miss Connie" at breakfast.. a smiling, genuinely happy lady that brightened each day. The food seemed a little better than most Hamptons, and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable about hidden gems in the area. It is located less than an hour from Monticello and other tourist locations. The peaceful and relaxing area was so enjoyable we shortened our stay in Richmond to come back and investigate downtown Staunton. A great place to stay during our vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not face the Interstate for beautiful views
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so delighted you found our hotel and that we could be a great vacation spot. And a BIG thanks for your compliments for the staff. Miss Connie is a rare gem and we are so lucky to have her with us. I’m happy you were able to experience her Hamptonality! I do hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
#5 of 9 in Waynesboro
Holiday Inn Express Waynesboro - Rt. 340

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!