“Just passing through”

Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fishersville
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Great location and very friendly staff! Would highly recommend to anyone needing a place to stop for the night. We had to find a place to stop after our 15 month old had been in the van for almost 9 hours coming home from the beach. Great place!!!!

Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Our one-night stay at the Hampton Inn, Stuarts Draft was wonderful. We had 3 rooms to accomodate our 3 families and everything was very clean and nice. Our 6 (combined) children enjoyed the pool and we all enjoyed the complimentary breakfast before heading out on the second leg of our trip to the beach. We were well-rested and ready for our week at the OBX.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted we were able to kick start your family vacation with clean and comfortable accommodations. I hope your trip to the beach was pleasant, and that it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest on your return.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Pleasant, clean room. Front desk staff was very friendly, helpful & professional. Jasmine Deleon was especially very good working the desk, always with a smile & remembered our name. My wife enjoyed the tub. Breakfast was very good. The bed was clean & comfortable. I especially enjoyed the "robust" coffee that was available 24 hours. Would stay here again when traveling.

Room Tip: All rooms appear to be good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your sharing your comments about your recent stay with us in Fishersville. I am thrilled that we could be so accommodating for you. Jazmin is just one of the many outstanding team members we have at our property, and I thank you for recognizing a job well done. I will be sure to share your comments with her. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Selected this hotel for the suite room offered because we enjoy a peaceful and quiet stay. We requested a top floor suite and even though the additional room was not divided by a door, it was pleasant. Best part: DIRECTV, offering hundreds of channels, including MLB, NHL,Tennis. Hotel is convenient to highway. One thing we did not find appealing was the lack of an exhaust fan in the bathroom, so a shower can steam up things pretty quickly. Other than that, highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us in Fishersville. I am delighted we were able to provide you with a peaceful and quiet stay and that you enjoyed our DIRECTV cable service too! I will be sure to address the bathroom exhaust with my maintenance department. We hope it will be our pleasure to have you back as our guest.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I arrived here on June 13, 2014. The front desk staff were extremely helpful and very professional. The cleanliness of the two different rooms was undesirable. The main concern was the bed linens in both rooms on different floors. The stains/odor/hair found on the inside of the pillow cases and sheets were unacceptable. The mattress pad cover was covered in a large bodily fluid stain which may have been urine/blood. The other bed smelled of urine. The toilets were not clean as personal hair was on the seat and under the rims were dirty. After finding two rooms unacceptable we checked out of this hotel. Unfortunately, there was no housekeeping staff to rectify this situation. As stated, the front desk staff was very professional and helpful but, no manager contacted us about this issue and to me this is not professional when a problem of this magnitude occurs at a hotel.

Room Tip: Inspect your bed linens thoroughly including mattress pad covers.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VicElizBaker_WV
whitneycan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. We’re sorry you encountered housekeeping problems. Dirty rooms are not typical at our hotel, and we appreciate that you brought this to our attention. As was discussed in my correspondence with you, we have addressed this with our staff and will make every effort to be sure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Please give us a second chance if you visit our area in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hote;l was very nice. I love VA as it is. We were treated special. We were greeted nicely and they gave us water and fruit. The beds were comfy too. I would stay here again for sure. Got a first floor room whihc was easy access to outside and the pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed two nights, but not in a row. I was traveling a long distance and pre-registered over the Internet. When I was on my way back the weather turned bad, I was tired, so stopped at the same hotel; I got the last room available and was thrilled. I have stayed here several other times, never any problems.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishersville
Best Western Plus Waynesboro Inn & Suites Conference Center
#3 of 9 in Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
Comfort Inn Waynesboro
#6 of 9 in Waynesboro

Been to Hampton Inn Waynesboro / Stuarts Draft? Share your experiences!