“Stir fry in grease”

Golden China
Ranked #61 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We love Chinese food, but the food here was just too greasy. Gritty ice cream. I would pass on this restaurant.

1  Thank Jackie B

Reviewed 27 September 2012

I have loved Chinese food for a loooong time. The Golden China (we eat at the one in Strasburg just south of I-81 on Rte 11) is a huge surprise. Though I do not care for their buffet, I've found the kitchen ready and willing to cater to my requests. I am finding the menu items to be really good, surprisingly so. The Kung Pau Chicken is the best I've ever had and I'm probably going to try everything they have. Will report back. Tell them, "Steve sent you."

2  Thank SnowBird0211
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Of all the other Chinese Food places in Front Royal, Golden China tastes the most authentic.

1  Thank DJ1Skywalker
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Great Buffet the best! I really enjoyed the service and the food.

1  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We had delivery and the food was excellent! Everything was made fresh and tasted awesome. This NOT your chain restaurant. Highly recommended by my brother-in-law and I have to agree that the food is delicious.

2  Thank Cheryl A