“Strictly buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Cross Junction, Virginia, United States
“Strictly buffet”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Not much selection. The food was overcooked, and a lot of it was dry from being heated so long.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Shelly G

strasburg va
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

The food there is really good. It is not greasy like some of the other Chinese restaurants that I have been to. Most of them are really friendly.

Visited February 2012
“Best Chinese cuisine in town.”
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Food is always fresh. The food tastes great. Excellent service. Nice atmosphere.

Virginia
“Our Choice for Chinese in Front Royal”
Reviewed 6 July 2010

My wife and I always choose China Jade when we have a hankering for Chinese in town. The folks that work there are very friendly and the food is always very good. There is nothing really unique about this Chinese restaurant, but it is very good.

Front Royal, VA
“China Jade is a staple for my wife and I...”
Reviewed 27 March 2010

China Jade is a staple for my wife and I. we love the Singapore rice noodles and the cashew crusted chicken. The owners are very nice people and I feel it's a good value as well. we didn't eat Chinese food for years until we moved to Front Royal and this initially presented the most exotic thing we could get our hands on.