We stayed one night at this property while passing through on our way from WV to CT. It's a bit odd the beaten path - but - well worth it because the property is clean, quiet and well equipped. We stayed in a suite on the 5th floor - the perfect room for our road weary family of four. Especially because the bedroom was separated from the living room - so our boys (ages 10 and 12) were able to stay up late watching TV while my husband and I went to bed. The other great thing about this property is that the restaurant is a Houston's - not the typical HI restaurant. Food and service were great! The only watch out is the bed and breakfast rate. We paid extra to have breakfast included. But because the restaurant is a Houston's the rate doesn't really translate. Instead of "free breakfast" we were given a $20 voucher for breakfast, which only covered a portion of our bill. With this in mind we ended up paying another $26 for breakfast. Not a deal breaker for us - just simply a watch out when booking your rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to an award winning hotel. The Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows is the recipient of the 2014 IHG Quality Excellence Award and the 2013, 2012 and 2011 IHG Torchbearer Award (awarded to the Best Holiday Inn hotels) and 2010 IHG Newcomer Award (Best New Holiday Inn). Sophistication and natural beauty unite at this Front Royal, Virginia hotel. For sophisticated but affordable accommodations, look no further than the Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows. We're situated above the award-winning Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club and surrounded by the beautiful mountains of Front Royal, VA. Our hotel's location is ideal for travelers to immerse themselves in the outdoors. You can take a leisurely drive on Skyline Drive to experience breathtaking views, enjoy a canoe trip on the beautiful Shenandoah River or explore the caverns around Front Royal. Lodging here is also convenient for business travelers visiting the Virginia Inland Port, Ferguson Enterprises, Family Dollar, Toray, American Woodmark, Axalta and other businesses in Front Royal. Our 24-hour business center, free high-speed Internet access, heated indoor pool and 24-hour fitness center are available for your use. Overlooking the beautiful mountains around Front Royal, our hotel rooms and suites offer triple-sheeted bedding, 32-inch LCD flat screen TVs with HD and HBO and refrigerators. From Houlihan's Restaurant and Bar, serving made-from-scratch cuisine three meals a day, to our 4,500 square feet of meeting space for hosting your special event, this Front Royal hotel's amenities provide a relaxing environment for our Virginia guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn & Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows Hotel Front Royal
- Holiday Inn And Suites Front Royal Blue Ridge Shadows
- Holiday Inn Front Royal
- Front Royal Holiday Inn