“Food made me sick. Cant pull a Guinness to save their lives!”
Review of The Lucky Star Lounge - CLOSED

The Lucky Star Lounge
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2009

So the food is not great and I got sick.

The place is nice but the bar keep cant pull a Guinness correctly to save his life.. Its so sad.

The Atmosphere is awesome. They have live music all the time. So if you like bud light. and are not hungry Stop by and enjoy a band an a cheep beer.

1  Thank 2buck

Reviewed 13 February 2009

This is the type of place that Front Royal has been waiting for. It is comfortable, casual and upscale all at the same time. I felt like I was being welcomed home when I arrived with friends. We all were greeted as if we were family members. All the owners, Trevor, Lorena, Shawn and Patrick are warm and friendly. They are why I now make this my "go to spot". The Lucky Star Lounge offers a wonderful menu with daily specials. The food has never been anything but excellent every time I have visited. The smoke free atmosphere makes every dining experience pleasant. I have been to other places in Front Royal that are restaurant/ bar types of establishments. As a woman, I can say that this is the only place in town that I have gone that I feel safe and comfortable to go in alone. I know that I can go in and just have a drink at the bar without being harassed. This is not the kind of establishment that caters to "troublemakers". I also love the variety of live entertainment the Lounge provides. If you are looking for a classy and comfortable place to visit this is the ONLY place to go in Front Royal.

2  Thank tbone41
Reviewed 5 January 2009

I have been many, many times and will keep coming back for more. The menu choices are nice and affordable and tend to be healthier than most restaurants.

The music is always good and varies from day to day and week to week. There are many very talented musicians who perform at Lucky Star and I am pretty sure there is live music of some sort every night.

The entire restaurant is smoke free with the exception of a backyard patio. I don't know of any other restaurant/bar/nightclub in Virginia that is smoke-free.

Thank you Lucky Star!

Reviewed 8 November 2008

Lucky Star is a very comfortable and convivial lounge that serves food as well as drinks. On nights when bands are playing it can be quite loud and tough to hold a conversation. Service is attentive and the burgers and sandwiches are good. Some food can be disappointing. A starter of potatoes with roasted garlic had a nice garlickly mayonaise dip, but consisted of anemic boiled potatoes that should have been roasted. A portobello mushroom burger had a very small mushroom and minimum amount of cheese. However, the Lucky Star Burger clearly was freshly made and cooked to a proper medium rare as ordered.

Reviewed 14 October 2008

This lounge just opened in June and the atmosphere is funky in a good way. I never expected to see a lounge in Front Royal but the drink menu is fantastic. I did not try the food but the menu had a good amount of variety with fair prices. They have a jazz band play every Saturday which was good entertainment. I will be back to try the food.