“Enjoyed it greatly.”
Review of Daily Grind

Daily Grind
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stopped for lunch here and enjoyed the food, the atmosphere, the friendliness of the staff. Didn't give it 5 stars because I didn't explore the menu very much. But what I had was excellent, and I would definitely go back to explore further if I find myself in Front Royal.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is a casual little coffee shop. I always enjoy stopping in for lunch. They run specials each day. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

When I visit my sister, she likes to take me for coffee at this nice little place located on a quiet little street. They have all kinds of specialty coffees and baked goods.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Whenever I need a serious coffee or chai latte fix I head for the Daily Grind. I also love to study and do work here, as the atmosphere is very relaxed and cozy. My favorite spot is in the window seats! Nothing super fancy and I stay away from the overly sweetened drinks like the smoothies and such so I can't speak for those. The service is great, all of my orders are always correct and the food is pretty good here too including the desserts!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Stopped in about midday and there was hardly any staff on duty and long queues. The staff that were there seemed to work at two speeds slow and dead stop. There was hardly anything to eat so it was a bit of luck that all we wanted was a brew.

The shop was clean enough but was more like a cafe than a coffee shop with lots of hard seats and tables and only one comfy seat.

On the plus side the coffee was good but it was definitely let down by the ambience.

No better place found though for just a cup of coffee in Front Royal. Maybe that's the point a lack of competition has made them a bit sloppy