“Delicious fresh hot food.”
Review of wynns restaurant

wynns restaurant
Ranked #34 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: American
Description: Down The Street From The Court House
Description: Down The Street From The Court House
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious fresh hot food.”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

The food was served piping hot (9 degrees outside) and the lunch special was $5.50. This place is the best value for the money in Front Royal. That being said there is nothing fancy here. The food is simple, well made and the price is right. Even the coffee is good.

• Visited January 2014

Front Royal, Virginia
“Would have been ok but.....”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was so excited to find a restaurant that served blueberry pancakes with real blueberries. Unfortunately, I observed the employee who prepared my pancakes go from operating the cash register, bussing a table, and putting blueberries in my cakes w/o washing her hands or putting on gloves. That really did it for me.

• Visited October 2013
“Really!?!”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Soggy pies, slow service, and overrated food. Are the people giving this place high marks employed by them or have they never really had good food?

• Visited October 2013
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and myself eat here as much as we can its a great plave to eat . The staff makes you feel like family .It is owned by a family that's local to the area the staff is made up of the owners daughters very nice and hard working young ladies. The food was excellent we both had breakfast which is served ALL DAY . I also saw a sign where they are going to extend hours Dec. 1st to be open 7days a week and evenings also for dinner 5am-8pm sun7am-2pm a place you shouldnot pass up....

• Visited November 2013
“A home town favorite”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I've been going to Wynn's for years. Our visit the other day was one of the best ever! Both of us had breakfast for lunch, and both meals were super. They have real country ham, and it's such a treat since most other places that advertise country ham don't have a clue. Biscuits were delicious, and my eggs were cooked perfectly. My husband had the breakfast special of eggs, fantastic sausage patty, and pancakes. The sausage and pancakes were outstanding. This is home town cooking at its best. Can't wait to go back soon!

• Visited November 2013