“Consistent great tasting food.”

Castiglia Italian Eatery
Ranked #18 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a store-front Italian restaurant with really good food. It is very family friendly. There is also a new one that just opened in Strasburg. We eat at both from time to time.
“Consistent great tasting food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

This is a family favorite off ours. My daughter is nine years old and a picky eater but she always says "YES!" to eating at Castiglia's. The dishes are consistent in taste and quality ingredients. Highly recommend. Never had a bad meal there.

Pittsburgh, PA
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2011

On a 2 night trip this month my husband and I decided to go based on reviews here. My husband had the spaghetti with marinara and sausage and I had the "low carb" grilled chicken parmagian with sauteed broccoli. The waitress was very nice - food not so much. Neither of us enjoyed our pasta dish - we are not fussy eaters at all but the marinara was more like pizza sauce, the sausage did not taste like sausage, and my sauteed broccoli arrived at the table in a lake of oil and butter mixture. It was terribly overcooked and greasy. Garlic bread was cold. Looking at the next table, the pizza looked good, so this might be the type of place to stick to that!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank blynch
Front Royal, Virginia
“great value,good food and large portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2011

A friend lives near this place so we frequently get their free delivery.My favorite is the Antipasti salad,it literally is enough salad and meats and cheese for three people.Our orders always come with free garlic bread.The stromboli is awesome and the pizza is New york style with great sauce.If you like leftovers then this is the place the portions are huge and fairly priced

• Visited June 2011
Virginia
“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2010

Castiglia's has awesome Italian food. My wife and I eat there frequently and also we periodically get take-out there. The restaurant is run by some Italian brothers who really know how to make good food. My wife says the spaghetti sauce tastes just like her grandmother's homemade sauce. I love their chicken Caesar salads. Anything we have ordered there has been top notch. It is like getting expensive Italian food at a budget Italian price. They also have a location in Strasburg which is a nicer atmosphere with equally good food and prices.

2 Thank burtoja
sc
“Good food for good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2010

Very good food and good prices.

Nice friendly service.