“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I am a local and have eaten here a few times. The sushi is the best in town! I've also had the Hibachi dinner and the food is always delicious. It is a bit pricey, but it's a nice treat now and then. I would definitely recommend the steak and scallops.

1  Thank 5squid20

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I absolutely love this place the food is always and consistently good the service is always awesome as well I will never visit any other Japanese steakhouse again!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a great place for dinner and a show. Special occasions are wonderful here where you can seat 10+ people around the table and watch the chef work his magic while cooking your meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very clean restaurant. Sushi rolls are excellent! Great deals at lunch time - offers different amount of rolls for a set price. Only certain rolls offered on the lunch menu. I would definitely recommend the California Cream Maki, the Yammy Maki, and the Miami! Hot food is excellent, also. Chefs seems knowledgeable and put on a good show.
We usually sit in the sushi bar. Sometimes the waitstaff is excellent and other times not. The staff has big turn over which I attribute to the sometimes mediocre staff service. It is not unusual to sit through our lunch and not see our waitress for a refill on drinks. Perhaps they are understaffed for lunch. None-the-less, we enjoy the food and will continue to eat there! Try it! You will enjoy!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

I very much enjoy the sushi at Mikado's. It is great in the smaller front room for business meetings or at the sushi bar by myself or with my daughter! Only downside is they sometimes forget the edamame that comes with the lunch. No worries, just ask and you will receive:-)
I have never eaten in the steakhouse area, but love to watch the show put on by the chef's.
They have quite a few great lunch specials, which are reasonably priced.
Enjoy!