“Excellent Food”

Ranked #25 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wife and friend ate here on Saturday July 5th and found the food to be great. I had the burrito,
enchilada, and taco. My wife had a chimichanga . My feind had 3 taco's. We were served with chips and salsa. Ver Very Good. Will be coming back!!

• Visited July 2014

west of Washington, DC
“Nice Food, great service”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stopped here after playing golf in the area - very enjoyable stop! Drinks and food were both generous proportions and quite tasty. Wait staff was quick with refills and our orders.

• Visited June 2014
Front Royal, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Song Gone Wrong”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I took my daughter to Los Potrillos in Front Royal, Va. to celebrate her birthday and before she got there, I requested the staff sing happy birthday to her. Well, when they came out to sing, they brought fried ice cream piled high with whipped cream and chocolate. One of the women took the spoon piled high with all those ingredients and acted like she was going to give my daughter her first bite and then SMASHED IT IN HER FACE!! My daughter had on her glasses, make-up, her hair done. Whipped cream and chocolate got all over her face, her jewelry, and her coat! It was everywhere! We eat there fairly often, but no more. The whole staff acted like they enjoyed it. It was awful.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mary B
Baltimore, Maryland
“nice option for lunch”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I like the chips and salsa while you wait for your food. I thought the food was just ok, but this is Front Royal. Where i live we get very authentic mexican food as there is a large mexican population here. I"m not sure if that's the case in Front Royal, VA. Service was adequate, but the place was empty so it should have been. This area seems to have alot of franchise places like applebees, cracker barrel, etc. So, this is a nice option to try something different. As I've said in other reviews about Front Royal, VA, the worst thing about this place is that they do not seem to welcome tourists very much and that's evident at most places I went. Maybe they just aren't friendly in this town in general? However, with the restaurant being empty, I would have thought we would feel more welcomed and had more conversation with our server about the area, etc. But that's not really a selling point, just a side note. If I go back to Front Royal, I will try this place again. One other small thing - as someone that speaks a little bit of spanish - when I asked what Potrillos meant I was told horse, which I knew was not right as we have a horse and I know in spanish it's caballo. Potillos is a foal - I had to go look it up because I knew she was wrong!

• Visited August 2013
Toney, Alabama
“Just OK.”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

The food is just ok. We had enchiladas and tacos and they were ok. Atmosphere is good, pretty quiet. Service was very good. The bathroom was gross!

• Visited August 2013