“Cash only”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Edinburg, Virginia
“Cash only”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

They have an ATM on site but they accept cash only. I've had Pizza here several times now and I really like it. It's a thin crust and in a circle. They cut it into small pieces so it's easy to eat. I haven't tried anything else here but the Pizza.

• Visited August 2013

Front Royal, Virginia
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This is the best pizza in town. The business has has been open for over 30 years. Their subs and wings are terrific also. This place is always busy. The staff is very friendly. We order home delivery at least twice a month.

• Visited August 2013
Front Royal, Virginia
“No thanks”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Recently we tried this restaurant that was recommended to us. We were told that it had been in business for 30 years and it was always busy so that should tell us how good the food was. So on a lark we decided to give it a shot. We ordered a supreme pizza and garlic bread and were severely disappointed. The garlic bread is made on a hoagie bun and not even cut. It lacked any flavoring resembling garlic. It was cheese on a bun. The pizza sauce was slightly watery and had no flavor either. The pizza's come in thin crust. Bland food is all I can say. At least the wait staff is friendly.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Bakes419
“Thin crust pizza covered in toppings!”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I have had their vegetable pizza which is covered in toppings and just a plain mushroom pie and both were delicious! I love the thin crust and it is a very welcoming atmosphere! Parking is a little difficult at times, but worth the wait!

Visited January 2013
Falls Church, Virginia, United States
“Melting Pot - Not So Hot”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I've heard nothing but great things about this restaurant so I think this was just a fluke. We didn't eat in but took carry out on the road. Had a slice in the parking lot - pretty good. Got home and the pizza was completely stuck to the bottom of the circular cardboard disc inside the box. Basically tore it apart bit by bit trying to get it out. I had cheese, but there was very little cheese and mostly sauce - I prefer the opposite. Crust was like a brick and I threw it all away.

Visited May 2013