“I'm a Fan”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Among my friends here in town, they seem to either love this place or hate it... no one's on the fence about it. I am a fan. Melting Pot pizza is one of my guilty pleasures (because I'm now wheat-free)... but they can do your pizza with a gluten-free crust if you request it. (If you don't really know what you're doing, it would be easy to royally screw up a G/F crust... but a friend and I have decided we will take the plunge next time we go). Wheat problem aside, I would not have thought myself a fan of thin-crust pizza, but they do it pretty well IMO. I order extra cheese on mine, as they don't really seem to put a lot of cheese on their pizzas as a rule. Nothing fancy here, and they are "cash only" (there's an ATM inside, but save yourself a few bucks on the service charge and go to the bank before you arrive).

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This is the pizza for you! Crispy thin crust abundant topping to the edge and great taste! Nothing fancy just a locus pizza joint with beer and wine (yes wine by the bottle) old school bring cash! First visit and will be back next year!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and daughter and I ate there on Saturday afternoon. At first site not a 5 star so do not expect that. We were seated in the back area where it is loud to begin with, then a large group of 14 or so was seated next to us. Other than being loud they had some foul language. I asked the waitress to move us to the other area up front which was quieter and she did without question. We ordered only a large pizza 1/2 plain and 1/2 mushroom. The pizza took almost an hour to get to us, then the pizza was nothing to write home about. We did eat most of the pizza as not to waste the money. My daughter tasted one piece and she would not eat any more. We also had three drinks pizza and drinks were $19.97. When we left there we stopped at Pizza Hut to get my daughter personal pan which she loved. I cannot comment on the other food although it did look better than the pizza.
Many have read my other reviews and usually my reviews are spot on.

2  Thank Tim C
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The pizza was simply OK but ive had a lot better. In general the place could do with a slight makeover. Staff were nice and friendly

Reviewed 4 March 2014

If your from Front Royal, you know where to get the best pizza....Melting Pot! I know people who have moved away and when they want a taste of home, the can get a Melting pot pizza shipped frozen, or they stop in when back in the area. Yeah, it's that good!