“Dont accept credit cards cash only.”
Review of Melting Pot Pizza

Melting Pot Pizza
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Strasburg, Virginia
“Dont accept credit cards cash only.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Great food and wait staff. Im a loyal customer of this place and live in the area! My favorite has always been the italion sub and sweet tea and onion rings! Ill also get pizza(its tasty im just lactose intolerant) every now and then.

• Visited May 2014

Stockholm, New Jersey
“Good pizza, friendly place”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We come from New Jersey, so we consider ourselves pizza experts, and we all liked this pizza very much. Tasty toppings, good crusts, decent prices. The staff and other customers could not have been friendlier, waiting for the pizza at the tiny bar was a treat.

• Visited July 2014
Front Royal, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Make your tongue slap you brain out !!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This is by far the best pizza around the Front Royal, Va. area. The staff here are some of the friendliest folks you will ever meet. Even thought they have a small bar, it is family friendly. If I'm there and you don't like this pizza, I will pay for it.

• Visited March 2014
Strasburg, Virginia
“I'm a Fan”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Among my friends here in town, they seem to either love this place or hate it... no one's on the fence about it. I am a fan. Melting Pot pizza is one of my guilty pleasures (because I'm now wheat-free)... but they can do your pizza with a gluten-free crust if you request it. (If you don't really know what you're doing, it would be easy to royally screw up a G/F crust... but a friend and I have decided we will take the plunge next time we go). Wheat problem aside, I would not have thought myself a fan of thin-crust pizza, but they do it pretty well IMO. I order extra cheese on mine, as they don't really seem to put a lot of cheese on their pizzas as a rule. Nothing fancy here, and they are "cash only" (there's an ATM inside, but save yourself a few bucks on the service charge and go to the bank before you arrive).

• Visited June 2014
Latrobe, Pennsylvania
“If you like think crust?...”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

This is the pizza for you! Crispy thin crust abundant topping to the edge and great taste! Nothing fancy just a locus pizza joint with beer and wine (yes wine by the bottle) old school bring cash! First visit and will be back next year!

Been to Melting Pot Pizza? Share your experiences!