“Great Breakfast - Friendly Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Front Royal
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family-owned and operated for over 25 years. Serving breakfast all day. Daily Breakfast and Lunch Specials. Take out orders available. Homemade Desserts, Soups, Greek Items, pancakes, waffles, French Toast, Omelettes, Sausage Gravy, Burgers, Sandwiches, Salads. No Credit Cards or Debit Cards accepted. An ATM is available on site.
Front Royal, Virginia
“Great Breakfast - Friendly Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We have eaten breakfast at L Dee’s Pancake House twice in the last ten days, and both experiences were outstanding. The first time there were two of us for breakfast on the weekend; the second time was with family including small children during the week. As always, the quality of the food was outstanding. The service is superb, with the waitresses checking many times to ensure everything is OK, to top off coffee, etc. Perhaps the best thing about L Dee’s, in addition to a great breakfast, is that it is simply a very friendly, comfortable, relaxing place to eat. You always feel welcome and well-taken care of. We would recommend L Dee’s to anyone for a great breakfast in a comfortable and pleasant environment.

• Visited February 2014

Linden, Virginia
“Never a bad meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Absolutely THE place to go for breakfast or lunch. Great prices, great food and a wonderful staff! I have stopped here quite a few times and have had many different meals and have never been disappointed.

Visited January 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Best breakfast place I have ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I had a eggs, bacon, potatoes and toast, pretty normal for me for breakfast. Everything is made home made and they make their potatoes the same exact way my grandma used to when I was little! It brought back so many memories of Saturday morning breakfast at my grannies! I loved it so much! My sister in law had the pigs in a blanket which was sausage links rolled in a pancake (Oh my Lawd!) It was to die for! So delicious and such a friendly homey atmosphere!

• Visited October 2013
Suffolk, Virginia
“Plesantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Great food and great service. Hope we can visit again soon. Make sure you have cash. They don't except credit or debit. I'm not sure if you will read this but we were there on Jan 26th. My fiancé went to the register to pay and he thought I was leaving a tip. I thought he was going to give you a tip at the register. I'm Sorry! I wish I could remember your name. We will make it up to you on our next trip, I promise!

• Visited January 2014
Strasburg, Virginia
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

I'm not sure why this place seems so crowded all the time. The service was okay, the food was edible, the decor was nonexistent. Meh. I should have asked them to serve my breakfast in the ladies room, which is actually rather nicely appointed.

Visited January 2014