“Great Meal, Great Time.”
Review of Joe's Steakhouse

Joe's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had 4 different meals. We had the filet, salmon, ribs and prime rib. All were fabulous and we have some pretty high standards for food. The herbed bread was great, different from the usual fare. Our server J.J. was awesome, made a meal into an experience. Unfortunately we were too stuffed for dessert.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been trying prime rib in restaurants trying to find a comparison to the prime rib I was very fond of in Oahu. I finally found it!!! The Prime Rib at Joe's Steakhouse was flavorful, juicy, and cooked to perfection.

Our server was Andre who was phenominal. He was very well-versed on the menu, he was also a part-time entertainer. Very friendly, had a good sense of humor, and took very good care of all of our dining and drinking needs.

Highly recommend Joe's for a nice dining experience and some great steak!

Only suggestion I would make is to offer a military and/or law enforcement discount.

2  Thank K9-Rulz
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is the best place to eat a steak dinner in Front Royal. They are always friendly and kind. Knows us by name. We love you guys. Joes steakhouse is the best. Andre keep up the good work. Andy is a great gm and his assistant is wonderful. Ralph and Gerald at the bar already knows what we are drinking when they see us. You all are great

1  Thank Kim741
Reviewed 19 June 2014

We happened on Joe's on a very stormy Friday while looking for someplace to eat lunch. We live in New England and knew nothing about restaurants in the area. We will definitely stop in again on one of our trips through the Valley. The food was excellent, the server did a great job recommending a local cider and another member of the staff was good enough to share the history of the very unique building. My husband had the Southwestern burger and I had the Bleu cheese burger. Both were cooked just right and well seasoned. I had the local cider (not driving) and it was excellent with the burger. The outside of the building is very ordinary, but don't be fooled--the food and the atmosphere inside are terrific.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This is the text of the e-mail I sent the owners:

I would suggest that today's experience at your Front Royal location arguably ranks as the single worst dining experience I've ever had. I travel a lot. I'm in restaurants 4-5x per week for dinner. I've seen some pretty crappy service, and decently horrible food but you all take the cake!

We arrived at the location at about 2:00 in the afternoon. We were seated on the patio promptly. We ordered drinks, the waitress came back twice before bringing the beverages. Finally we placed our order, we asked her a question that sent her off to the kitchen for 20 more minutes. At long last, 30 minutes after we arrived, we were able to order. 45 minutes later the meal arrived. HORRIBLY over-cooked. She, the waitress, came back and checked on us twice, both times she said our food was being plated. She never refilled anything after she dropped the food. So, I had to walk to the bar in order to get my water refilled.

Finally on our way out the door we asked to see a manager. We waited nearly 20 minutes at the bar and NO ONE CAME!

2  Thank R_Latham914