“Love the Black Angus Spud”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #37 of 88 Restaurants in Front Royal
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Have not been disappointed here - yet. The Black Angus Spud is heaven in a potato and the Memphian was wonderful. Great iced tea too! Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for McAlister's Deli

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stopped at McAlisters Deli to grab a quick sandwich "to go" when we were in the area. Big mistake - will not be stoping here again. Our biggest problem was the service - HOLY COW...COULD THEY HAVE BEEN ANY SLOWER? There was no line when we got there, and they had three people at the counter and SIX in the kitchen. Still it took almost twenty minutes for our order to come out - nothing fancy or hot, just two cold cut sandwiches.... Once we finally got them, they were OK - nothing special. Not worth the wait and not worth the price.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The baked potatoes are killer.... So many toppings. It's 2 potatoes in 1.... A nice change over a burger or Sandwich.
Go Spuds!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Savannah Chopped Salad is absolutely delicious and only $8. It's a great deal. The meat sandwiches are good, especially out here in the mountains of VA. Look I grew up in NY, so that spoiled me. But that Savannah Chopped Salad is fresh, filling and non-fatty--you'll love it as an adult for lunch. Also, there is plenty of area to spread around and eat. It's not an overly loud place. The deals are good!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I ate lunch at this place with a friend on 12/27/14. I'd been wanting to try the Cranberry/Turkey/Apple sandwich, but with lettuce instead of apples. I WASN'T disappointed!!! IT tasted FABULOUS!!! I kept thinking about having another one for several days after eating it, lol. With the sandwich I had fresh veggies--cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. They were NOT overcooked and tasted great (you have to season them yourself). I like crunchy veggies (just a little steaming), so I was very happy.

I've eaten sandwiches from here before and they were always great.

1  Thank Kisha M