“Friendly folks.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Everyone is always so friendly at this location. I'm a high maintenance beverage orderer but the employees at this location provide great service and they get my order correct.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

standard Starbucks with drive through in the middle of mall area. Quick and friendly service we called several times and it was always reliable

Reviewed 29 May 2013

Well, it's Starbuck's, you pretty much know what to expect with the food and drinks. Unfortunately, the staff maybe aren't used to large crowds (we were here on Memorial Day weekend) and boy, they just couldn't handle it. We sat in the Drive-Thru lane for at least 20 minutes, it was taking them forever to serve people. The inside was also really crowded.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

This Starbucks was very clean and the staff were all friendly. DId not have to wait in line, great service

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I rarely stop and Starbucks but I treated myself and found the Starbucks to be quite dirty. Dirty floors, booths, and cobweb cielings Disappointing.